[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Does the claw need fire, cold and lightning damage, or no? if no, what elemental damage type should i have more of?
thanks

Could someone give me some advice on what to change/upgrade It feels like I have no dmg against guardians ( I have 26%crit chance tooltip and ive tried getting crit everywhere it wont go over 28 but i lose so much dps when i switch my flat ele jewels for crit ones.) Thanks in advance for any advice.
edit: I do swap ele dmg+ ele focus for single target setup
Last edited by nezull on Dec 23, 2017, 10:28:13 PM
"
nezull wrote:

Could someone give me some advice on what to change/upgrade It feels like I have no dmg against guardians ( I have 26%crit chance tooltip and ive tried getting crit everywhere it wont go over 28 but i lose so much dps when i switch my flat ele jewels for crit ones.) Thanks in advance for any advice.

Your molten strike jewels are in the wrong slot. Go to my character page and look at where they are supposed to be.

Instead of speccing into Berserking, prioritize Primeval Force instead.

Craft Crit chance or Multi (Your choice.) instead of your cold damage, it won't matter as much.

Feel free to join me on https://www.twitch.tv/TheHopeHD and I can go more indepth about your build with you. :)
Last edited by HopeHD on Dec 23, 2017, 10:42:39 PM
Bubonic boots are crazy for this build, and I definitely recommend people looking to pick them up. I found myself hardly every running herald of thunder due to the huge mana reservation issues when running that, ice, and enfeeble/blasphemy, meaning my boots were really functioning as a 2-link. This gives just about the same health and ms boost, with a giant dps / defensive boost depending how you socket your abyssal gems on the boots.
Last edited by arelil on Dec 24, 2017, 12:01:36 AM
Tombfist with 2 abyss sockets are almost broken. 6%+ life + another 60hp from jewels with more damage than Maligaro and intimidate and main on everything you hit.
"
RalenV wrote:
Tombfist with 2 abyss sockets are almost broken. 6%+ life + another 60hp from jewels with more damage than Maligaro and intimidate and main on everything you hit.

You ditch herald of thunder setup with those gloves, probably?
I've also jumped on the Bubonic wagon.

Can't decide whether to stick with CWDT-IC or run the Enfeeble setup.

Also experimenting between Lightning Strike and Frost Blades (ancestral call-multistrike-ewa) for clearing, even with Ancestral Call, Molten Strike is just slow at clearing for me.

Last edited by Eathb on Dec 24, 2017, 1:26:07 AM
Twitch Stream for this build

If you want to see the build in action ->https://www.twitch.tv/thehopehd

Good guy, good Stream.
"
nezull wrote:

Your claw has no crit. Thats the base where everything is calculated from. Get a claw with ~8% crit and ~1.9 aps and 200+ ele dps. The higher the numbers, the better ofc.
Last edited by Niistokeppi on Dec 24, 2017, 3:00:14 AM
So I made it to maps and am going to start purchasing my gear this week.

I had some questions regarding the big ticket items.. (Helm enchant and Lyco shield)

1. Since I won't be able to afford the molten strike enchants since they're all pretty expensive, is Lightning golem buff one decent for how cheap I can get it?

2.Also I'm not going to be able to afford the Lyco shield for awhile since its like 3.5 Ex. I was wondering if I should stay specced into resolute and grab a rare claw weapon or spec out of resolute and use ornament as my weapon for awhile? Which would be the better option, granted I think best would be to get accuracy on my gearset but I think that would cost even more than saving up for the shield.

Any help regarding these two questions would be awesome, I hope to be able to just grab cheap pieces for the other gear for now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info