[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Any suggestions for gear upgrades? should i swap rings i got about 1 ex
"
FreshMeat93 wrote:

How i can get 6k+ HP without Belly? Im almost top life roles on all pieces.
Enfeeble blasphemy ok, i just have 3 free Enlighten on me,puted all Gemcuters on them atm.
Got the Stibnite flask,Fortify is on.
Lunaris panteon fully upgraded already,rest not fully.

Btw how do you sustain blood rage on bosses/maps while there no mobs around(or bosses changing phase),with 1 life flask only?
Or you removing blood rage on them?
Also how you deal with Blood rage on Vulnerabilty maps? Im removing it atm,cos it hit like fully Bleed that killing you in 3 seconds.

Also i don't see Ignite removing flask in your setup how you deal with it?
Its hit same as bleeding speed, on high lvl maps,if not remove it.

Hard to hit 6k without belly and 94lvl. Get life on jewels and more health nodes.
Never had problem with bloodrage or ignite, pot+regen out heals it (3x 2160hp). Using phys dmg reduction pantheons, fortify and arctic armour to reduce physical damage. I also dont use vaalpact and pop regen pot(no instant heal unless low life), once i hit mobs with ancestral call instant full health with life on hit. Vulnerability no prob, onslaught pot with curse immune always on (2x 6sec).
Just wanted to comment that this is the strongest build I've ever used in Path of Exile, coming up to 900 hours played. It completely wrecks bosses and has great AOE. I'm easily farming uber lab with it and working on my Atlas to see how it does against end game bosses as I've never managed to do them before.

I'm currently sat at level 86 and 5.5k hp, unbuffed dps with clearing gems: 22.7k, unbuffed dps with boss killing gems: 41.5k. Not running Herald of Thunder at the minute as I can't support that + HoI and Enfeeble. Currently working towards buying a Lycosidae then I'll be upgrading abyss gems and working towards getting a really nice weapon. If you want to look at my character, he's called MoltenBriggsy.

So yeah, thanks for the build. :) I'm enjoying it a lot, probably my favourite build I've played.
Last edited by Briggsy16 on Dec 23, 2017, 5:03:27 PM
"
184Krigare wrote:

Any suggestions for gear upgrades? should i swap rings i got about 1 ex

pick any item and upgrade it, literally everything is bad sadly
IGN: Kitaen
Hey there sorry if this question seems stupid, but I am still pretty new to the game.

In the guide it mentions swapping out ele focus for increased area of affect for single target. My question is why would increased area of affect matter for single target? Wouldn't it make sense to keep ele focus if youre just fighting one enemy?
This build is shity, very unplayable on ssf, when it goes to act10 and start mapping.
Can someone plz tell me how to link my items here?

I want to post my gear here cos i have probs with my dmg.

Thanks a lot
Can you help me to figure out why i'm getting kill by reflect on uber atziri ( not on split phase ) regular phase !
The build says, that lyconsidae's has no alternative. I cant afford it, so can someone show me a good example of a acceptable alternative despite the build saying there is none. Unless iv'e misunderstood what it is meaning by "there is no alternative"?
I'll be streaming myself mapping with this exact Skill tree and setup. Feel free to drop by and ask any questions, I'll try to answer all the questions I know the answer to!

https://www.twitch.tv/TheHopeHD

Last edited by HopeHD on Dec 23, 2017, 8:28:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info