[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

I just dont get it i am lvl 89 with okay gear and i only do 4k damage. I even die on low tier maps... its so weird bc i got some of the stuff from the guide, and i lvled correct. would be awesome if someone could help. I sacrifice a little damage bc i wear magic find boots, but it would only be 5.5k with me best ones. Would really appreciate help. Dont know how to post my gear, if someone could help it would be much appreciated.
Last edited by gonzomaniac1 on Dec 23, 2017, 11:52:12 AM
"
gonzomaniac1 wrote:
I just dont get it i am lvl 89 with okay gear and i only do 4k damage. I even die on low tier maps... its so weird bc i got some of the stuff from the guide, and i lvled correct. would be awesome if someone could help. I sacrifice a little damage bc i wear magic find boots, but it would only be 5.5k with me best ones. Would really appreciate help. Dont know how to post my gear, if someone could help it would be much appreciated.

You're going to need to post your gear - start a reply then click on your character picture at the top left. Then click each item one time, or make your profile public.

sorry this seems to be my account... all so confusing
thx for your help

p.s. i wrote as gonzomaniac1 before

and ye i got 2 wildfire juwels:D
Last edited by the_Clitcommander on Dec 23, 2017, 1:16:17 PM
"
JSquiggle wrote:

Hey all - just looking to get a gear check, have collected about 10 exalt worth of currency to use, trying to figure out what would be the best spot, if its +3 helm, a better claw etc.

Thanks for opinions!

Switch to gripped gloves. Spiked gloves melee bonus only affects the small initial attack.

"
NemesoK wrote:
Hello, Thank you for posting this build. I want to post a feedback here.

Even If I am only level 87, have spend 6 Ascendancy points and have only 4.5k life, I am facing problems with this build, especially with mobs mapping even in T11 Maps.

IMO the build is designed for erasing bosses with great DPS, and it works very good for that.
But I just cannot level my character. I am dying too often against mobs packs. This is not because of your build, this is because of the skill itself : Molten Strike.

The time gap between I launch balls and these hit the floor is too big. There is around 1 second when I am not leeching and this second is killing me very often.
Am I doing something wrong ? I don't think that to reach 5.5k life and get the last "Augury of Penitence" point will help me a lot. Maybe a Lightning Coil will help me ?

Is that a way to reduce the time gap of Molten Strike (I mean reduce the time for the balls hit the ground faster) ?

I know that my character is far to be an endgame character. Here is my gear :

Thank you and have a nice day !

Test gloves without any enchant. Many people have reported DPS (and thus survivability) problems with some bug in the way the enchant impacts elemental damage.
"
FreshMeat93 wrote:

I am about in same situation but in t13+ corrupted maps,lvl 92, all Ascendancy.
~5.5k Hp will not help you at all, i have 5.3k atm(Still missing that damn 6L Belly)
Was asked few pages ago what's wrong with survivability,was ignored,i have a feelling that 99% questions here in last 50 pages are sub 80 lvl characters who not even step in corrupted red maps.

Why there's no question like - how to deal with maps like 2x 90%+ monsters bonus ele dmg + Hexproof monsters + 370% Crit Chance/40% monsters mulitiplier + -10-12% max resistanes + Shocking Ground + temporal Chains/Ele weakness? Skipping it?

Someone can finally give me advice how to improve survivabilty in t13+ except affording Belly?
I'm died like 6-7 times after lvl 90,due to maps Bosses/Abyss Mobs(That ones with hand-Blade that comes from Evasive mod and hitting like a truck for 4.5k HP+).

Get 6k+ hp (i have 6,4k), use arctic armour instead of herald, get stibnite flask with extra evasion (throw smoke cloud on boss/abyss mosters they cant hit jackshiet), get curse remove potion that lasts 6s+ always on (removes curse map mods), upgrade your pantheons, are you even using fortify cuz i cant see it in ur setup. Enfeeble and blasphemy both 20/20. Shaper, yberatziri, red elder, chayla, guardians all down super easymode.
Last edited by Niistokeppi on Dec 23, 2017, 1:10:41 PM
"
Millennium wrote:
"
Kitaen wrote:
"
centrumsilver wrote:
So I was leveling a lightning strike gem and decided to plug it in. The tool tip currently has a higher DPS reading. Is this tooltip number misleading? ty

you can use LS on a 4/5 link with thunderfists for as clearskill if you want.

that also lets you permanentely keep a single target setup for MS

What skills do you support ts with in that setup? Also don't you have to give up either 4l shield charge or cwdt setup if you use thunderfist?

no point in using 4l shield charge anyway, i do run whirling blades/FA because it is damn fast with 2+ ias claws

also the CWDT setup does more or less nothing anyway when not supported by increased duration.

i even run bubonics and scratched herald of thunder since the dps gain is absolutely neglectable and it will cost you 2 gem slots and you are leftover with 70-80 mana even on a enlighten 4 which is not a lot when you want to move around the map a lot

my links for LS are pierce, wed, multistrike and LS (+lvl 18 added lightning from gloves)
also rare elder gloves are absolutely possible with faster attacks/50-70% crit multi and good stats

tdlr: build your own setup you are fine with, i prefer the LS clearing which is far far superior to MS but i do not want to miss the single target dps from MS.

p.s. also bubonics are beyond godlike and i can only recommend them in this build - there is no pair of rare boots that will ever come close to them atm.
IGN: Kitaen

Just reached maps, what items do you think need immediate improvement, besides tabula? the last two jewels are wildfire, saw no need to link those.
Last edited by Millennium on Dec 23, 2017, 1:08:50 PM
"
frost21 wrote:
"
frost21 wrote:
So Lightning golem buff enchantment on helmet is comparable to Molten projectiles +2 on helmets, at least?

From reading the first guide it says it's also pretty good, I hope so since the +2/+3 enchant and even the 40% molten strike enchant on those helmets is pretty expensive currently.

Can anyone hit me with some info on this?

Guess I can ask again, I see people asking about their gear sets left and right and getting answers :/ guess I need to make a gearset with this enchant before being able to get an answer, feelsbadman.
"
Niistokeppi wrote:

Get 6k+ hp (i have 6,4k), use arctic armour instead of herald, get stibnite flask with extra evasion (throw smoke cloud on boss/abyss mosters they cant hit jackshiet), get curse remove potion that lasts 6s+ always on (removes curse map mods), upgrade your pantheons, are you even using fortify cuz i cant see it in ur setup. Enfeeble and blasphemy both 20/20. Shaper, yberatziri, red elder, chayla, guardians all down super easymode.

How i can get 6k+ HP without Belly? Im almost top life roles on all pieces.
Enfeeble blasphemy ok, i just have 3 free Enlighten on me,puted all Gemcuters on them atm.
Got the Stibnite flask,Fortify is on.
Lunaris panteon fully upgraded already,rest not fully.

Btw how do you sustain blood rage on bosses/maps while there no mobs around(or bosses changing phase),with 1 life flask only?
Or you removing blood rage on them?
Also how you deal with Blood rage on Vulnerabilty maps? Im removing it atm,cos it hit like fully Bleed that killing you in 3 seconds.

Also i don't see Ignite removing flask in your setup how you deal with it?
Its hit same as bleeding speed, on high lvl maps,if not remove it.
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Dec 23, 2017, 3:22:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info