[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
Margambro wrote:
Can anyone tell me what they use as a "jump" spell to clear traps etc. in the lab? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Lightning Warp + Faster Casting + Reduced Duration
"
NemesoK wrote:

Even If I am only level 87, have spend 6 Ascendancy points and have only 4.5k life, I am facing problems with this build, especially with mobs mapping even in T11 Maps.

I am about in same situation but in t13+ corrupted maps,lvl 92, all Ascendancy.
~5.5k Hp will not help you at all, i have 5.3k atm(Still missing that damn 6L Belly)
Was asked few pages ago what's wrong with survivability,was ignored,i have a feelling that 99% questions here in last 50 pages are sub 80 lvl characters who not even step in corrupted red maps.

Why there's no question like - how to deal with maps like 2x 90%+ monsters bonus ele dmg + Hexproof monsters + 370% Crit Chance/40% monsters mulitiplier + -10-12% max resistanes + Shocking Ground + temporal Chains/Ele weakness? Skipping it?

Someone can finally give me advice how to improve survivabilty in t13+ except affording Belly?
I'm died like 6-7 times after lvl 90,due to maps Bosses/Abyss Mobs(That ones with hand-Blade that comes from Evasive mod and hitting like a truck for 4.5k HP+).
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Dec 23, 2017, 8:52:19 AM
"
FreshMeat93 wrote:
"
NemesoK wrote:

Even If I am only level 87, have spend 6 Ascendancy points and have only 4.5k life, I am facing problems with this build, especially with mobs mapping even in T11 Maps.

~5.5k Hp will not help you at all, i have 5.3k atm(Still missing that damn 6L Belly)
Was asked few pages ago what's wrong with survivability,was ignored,i have a feelling that 99% queestion here are sub 80 lvl characters who not even step in corrupted red maps.

Why there's no question like - how to deal with maps like 2x 90%+ monsters bonus ele dmg + Hexproof monsters + 370% Crit Chance/40% monsters mulitiplier + -10-12% max resistanes + Shocking Ground + temporal Chains/Ele weakness? Skipping it?

Someone can finally give me advice how to improve survivabilty in t13+ except affording Belly?
I'm died like 6-7 times after lvl 90,due to maps Bosses/Abyss Mobs(That ones with hand-Blade that comes from Evasive mod and hitting like a truck for 4.5k HP+).

I would make a guess that the issue is not about the build but about the player.
From my personal experience, i hae worse gear than some of those who claim lack of surviveability, i have lower hp and lower dps, yet i have zero issues clearing twinned t13's and up with random mods. I run all the mods but no leech/ele ref. And yet i'm far away from being pro or so. So before blaming all the rest take a look at yourself and think for a second, what can YOU make to make it better..and just then turn to others.
Cheers
Wicked_Clown
"
DjPapaz wrote:

take a look at yourself and think for a second, what can YOU make to make it better..and just then turn to others.
Cheers

If you don't have any real advices,better don't type anything about *look at yourself*.
Cheers.
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Dec 23, 2017, 9:05:11 AM
"
NemesoK wrote:
Hello, Thank you for posting this build. I want to post a feedback here.

IMO the build is designed for erasing bosses with great DPS, and it works very good for that.
But I just cannot level my character. I am dying too often against mobs packs. This is not because of your build, this is because of the skill itself : Molten Strike.

The time gap between I launch balls and these hit the floor is too big. There is around 1 second when I am not leeching and this second is killing me very often.
Am I doing something wrong ? I don't think that to reach 5.5k life and get the last "Augury of Penitence" point will help me a lot. Maybe a Lightning Coil will help me ?

Is that a way to reduce the time gap of Molten Strike (I mean reduce the time for the balls hit the ground faster) ?

I know that my character is far to be an endgame character. Here is my gear :

Thank you and have a nice day !

Augury of Penitence makes mobs do 8% less elemental damage and the node before that gives u 6% all res, which does help a bit with survivability.
Can some1 help me with how to use Enfeeble with Blasphemy? I attached lvl2 Enlighten gem but still cannot use it. Do I need lvl 3 to be able to use it?
"
I would make a guess that the issue is not about the build but about the player.
From my personal experience, i hae worse gear than some of those who claim lack of surviveability, i have lower hp and lower dps, yet i have zero issues clearing twinned t13's and up with random mods.

Please don't tell me it is game where the skill can make a huge difference.
The fact is that when you use Molten Strike, you start leeching when the balls hit the ground and there is a time gap before starting leeching when you use this skill. You are vulnerable for this time. So can you explain me how your skill can help you ? How can your skill helping you to leech when you make 0 dps ?

Hey all - just looking to get a gear check, have collected about 10 exalt worth of currency to use, trying to figure out what would be the best spot, if its +3 helm, a better claw etc.

Thanks for opinions!
I see ppl complaining about the build, but some of you dont even use 2x Wildfire jewel and are still missing good gear in order to attempt high content...
"
FreshMeat93 wrote:
"
NemesoK wrote:

Was asked few pages ago what's wrong with survivability,was ignored,i have a feelling that 99% questions here in last 50 pages are sub 80 lvl characters who not even step in corrupted red maps.

Well some combinations of mods are quite complicated to deal with even in t11 maps and even for characters geared like my standard character. Stuff like Hexproof, Crit Multi, -Max, Added Dmg are combination can oneshot you. I dont think there is a build outthere that can deal with any combination of crazy mods and deal as much dmg at the same time as this build. You always need to be aware of what combination you can deal with or not.

This build isnt some kind of uber-tank that can survive anything.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info