[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Does a jewel with "Melee Critical Strike Multiplier" work on the projectiles portion of the attack? This is listed as a desired jewel roll in the guide.
Are there any specific abyss jewel mods you should look for in addition to regular ones?

edit: Also is wasps nest usable for early mapping?
Last edited by Millennium on Dec 23, 2017, 4:28:40 AM
"
Eathb wrote:
Am I doing something wrong?

When I run Enlighten-Enfeeble-Blasphemy-HoT, I don't have the mana to actually attack with Molten Strike.

You character is only level 55. Even with enlighten, you just dont have a high enough mana pool to reserve with Blasphemy, HoT, and HoI. At your level, you don't need blasphemy. Just keep leveling up, your mana pool will grow and you'll be able to cast with 2 heralds and blasphemy
Warband: IGN: Benko
Can someone tell me why we don't go for Claws of the Falcon Node instead of the non Heartseeker crit Node?
Would offer more stats with just 2 additional point cost, in my opinion.
Also would only get it with a refund and pick the other node still first.
InGame : Eulenkautz
"
centrumsilver wrote:
So I was leveling a lightning strike gem and decided to plug it in. The tool tip currently has a higher DPS reading. Is this tooltip number misleading? ty

you can use LS on a 4/5 link with thunderfists for as clearskill if you want.

that also lets you permanentely keep a single target setup for MS
IGN: Kitaen
does burning damage affect this build?
FIX SG SERVER
Last edited by onevaz on Dec 23, 2017, 6:01:47 AM
Did anyone use The Taming ring with this build? does it work good? Or useless coz of we oneshoted mobs anyway and using Elemental Focus vs bosses?
Last edited by lowadka on Dec 23, 2017, 7:16:23 AM
"
Kitaen wrote:
"
centrumsilver wrote:
So I was leveling a lightning strike gem and decided to plug it in. The tool tip currently has a higher DPS reading. Is this tooltip number misleading? ty

you can use LS on a 4/5 link with thunderfists for as clearskill if you want.

that also lets you permanentely keep a single target setup for MS

What skills do you support ts with in that setup? Also don't you have to give up either 4l shield charge or cwdt setup if you use thunderfist?
Hello, Thank you for posting this build. I want to post a feedback here.

Even If I am only level 87, have spend 6 Ascendancy points and have only 4.5k life, I am facing problems with this build, especially with mobs mapping even in T11 Maps.

IMO the build is designed for erasing bosses with great DPS, and it works very good for that.
But I just cannot level my character. I am dying too often against mobs packs. This is not because of your build, this is because of the skill itself : Molten Strike.

The time gap between I launch balls and these hit the floor is too big. There is around 1 second when I am not leeching and this second is killing me very often.
Am I doing something wrong ? I don't think that to reach 5.5k life and get the last "Augury of Penitence" point will help me a lot. Maybe a Lightning Coil will help me ?

Is that a way to reduce the time gap of Molten Strike (I mean reduce the time for the balls hit the ground faster) ?

I know that my character is far to be an endgame character. Here is my gear :

Thank you and have a nice day !

Can anyone tell me what they use as a "jump" spell to clear traps etc. in the lab? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info