[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

how do we deal vs freeze? i always get killed by freezing mobs
beside that, this build rocks.
Just started with this build today. totally loving it.
I got lucky with a Lightpoacher +3 molten strike helm enchantment the other day, and i am wondering if it is a good alternative to a rats nest or starkonjas.
I would have to drop one gem from a 4-link setup. Im currently dropping onlaught.
Any further suggestions ?
Character is "NoPants_JustBalls" in my account
What pantheons for shaper?
Currently running this build but running into problems leeching enough to stay alive.

any suggestions?

is my dps too low? will a diamond flask help? i have all my labs done except uber.

num lock trick makes me really enjoy this build but it seems i cant outleech most stuff haha.

current gear below.

So I was leveling a lightning strike gem and decided to plug it in. The tool tip currently has a higher DPS reading. Is this tooltip number misleading? ty
"
centrumsilver wrote:
So I was leveling a lightning strike gem and decided to plug it in. The tool tip currently has a higher DPS reading. Is this tooltip number misleading? ty

The tooltip in PoB shows the DPS per magmaball and you launch a fuckload of them.
Also, PoB doesnt include the attack speed from multistrike in the moltenball DPS calculation so your sheet DPS per ball should also be way higher.
"
Aheya wrote:
"
DrRats wrote:
Thoughts on using inc crit chance instead of conc effect?

Thoughts on using ancestral call(with numlock trick) instead of ele focus or WED?

Right now my 6l is MS-Multi-ALDS-WED-AC-IncCritChance (4R2B)-Been using this for both mapping and ST. This seems to work pretty well for me but I haven't yet attempted anything higher than T8.

Any insight would be great!

Really curious about using inc crit too. Anyone tested it out? Would love to know how it works.

I started using increase crit today, it feels amazing. According to PoB, whenever I have my Diamond Flask active, I'm at 95% crit which is the cap. (Feels good ALWAYS one shotting everything)

Also, my gem setup is:
-Molten Strike
-Multistrike
-Ancestral Call
-Added Lightning Damage
-Concentrated Effect
-Increased Critical Strikes

I simply replaced the Increased Area Of Effect support gem with Increased Critical Strikes, yet, my map clear doesn't suffer and I use this setup for single target too. Also, my tooltip dps increased by 10k when I did this!
If you want, you could switch Ancestral Call with Elemental Damage With Attacks for single targer.
Am I doing something wrong?

When I run Enlighten-Enfeeble-Blasphemy-HoT, I don't have the mana to actually attack with Molten Strike.

Last edited by Eathb on Dec 22, 2017, 10:44:02 PM
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/chenzilang2/charactersthis is my Character,IGN: Zealotsz use you BD now,i have 5 link Belly of the Beast,i should use 5 link Belly of the Beast or wearing 6 link ? and can you tell me why from time to time i die for The Abyss Monster ? i'm from china ,so maybe my english text write not good, Forgive me plz.
"
KikosLive wrote:

Question to all: What about Lightpoacher, everyone claims it's op for faster clearing, is it a good option instead of Rats Nest/Starkonja ?

I'm running it with PTL. It's really nice for trash clear. Running it with Inipulsa's chest, it can off screen oneshot entire packs. I also run onslaught on it, which procs much more often than HOI. I haven't checked in PoB but the abyssal socket could make up the DPS lost from nest/starkonja.
Last edited by Icaros on Dec 23, 2017, 12:30:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info