[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

How much accuracy is required for t10+ mapping if you do not have Lycosidae? I currently have 2300 with wasp nest. I want to change that for an ele claw which would drop me to about 2k accuracy. Is this enough or do I need to find accuracy elsewhere??
"
DrRats wrote:
How much accuracy is required for t10+ mapping if you do not have Lycosidae? I currently have 2300 with wasp nest. I want to change that for an ele claw which would drop me to about 2k accuracy. Is this enough or do I need to find accuracy elsewhere??

aim for 85%+ accuracy, 90+ would be better obviousely, but hard to get
IGN: Kitaen
Can you explain why is Lycosidae is considered so good on this build?? Is the 'hits can't be evaded' really strong for this build?
Thank you for the build guide, I am loving this build so far
"
JordoZombie wrote:
Can you explain why is Lycosidae is considered so good on this build?? Is the 'hits can't be evaded' really strong for this build?
Thank you for the build guide, I am loving this build so far

The "hits can't be evaded" means EVERY attack of yours will hit, it also means that you don't need any accuracy at all on any piece of your gear!
Also the block chance is nice for survivability!
Hello guys, i have some currency now, could you help me prioritize what to upgrade ? i am rly thinkink if i should pay ~270 chaos for the lyco, or spend it somewhere else first.

thanks in advance. i am glad i swapped to molten from BF, its much smoother
Thoughts on using inc crit chance instead of conc effect?

Thoughts on using ancestral call(with numlock trick) instead of ele focus or WED?

Right now my 6l is MS-Multi-ALDS-WED-AC-IncCritChance (4R2B)-Been using this for both mapping and ST. This seems to work pretty well for me but I haven't yet attempted anything higher than T8.

Any insight would be great!

witch of this ring is better for you?
"
frost21 wrote:
So Lightning golem buff enchantment on helmet is comparable to Molten projectiles +2 on helmets, at least?

From reading the first guide it says it's also pretty good, I hope so since the +2/+3 enchant and even the 40% molten strike enchant on those helmets is pretty expensive currently.

Can anyone hit me with some info on this?
"
Kitaen wrote:
"
parak123 wrote:
Hi, I have herald of ice supported by innervate and onslought on my shield. How do i know if onslaught and innvervate are activated? aren't i supposed to see an onslought and innervate icon on my upper left if i trigger it?

right now i dont see one

i swear to god, the next sub lvl 80 idiot that asks that question will burn in the poe hell forever

is it wrong to ask?

can anyone else help me with this question?
"
DrRats wrote:
Thoughts on using inc crit chance instead of conc effect?

Thoughts on using ancestral call(with numlock trick) instead of ele focus or WED?

Right now my 6l is MS-Multi-ALDS-WED-AC-IncCritChance (4R2B)-Been using this for both mapping and ST. This seems to work pretty well for me but I haven't yet attempted anything higher than T8.

Any insight would be great!

Really curious about using inc crit too. Anyone tested it out? Would love to know how it works.
Last edited by Aheya on Dec 22, 2017, 7:27:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info