[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Since there's no anti freeze in flasks, what do I use to counter freeze?
Hi Fellow Molten strikers. I have just found this claw. Is this worth using once I can afford a lycosidae shield?
i dont know if they asked you already,but any tips on which abyssal jewel stats should i look for? stats wise? and should i get a stygian vise or the legendary version of it>?
Can these boots be used in this build? It's from a previous char this league.
Last edited by Millennium on Dec 22, 2017, 10:20:03 AM
"
parak123 wrote:
Hi, I have herald of ice supported by innervate and onslought on my shield. How do i know if onslaught and innvervate are activated? aren't i supposed to see an onslought and innervate icon on my upper left if i trigger it?

right now i dont see one

I'm in the same boat, on Xbox though not PC. I don't see any indication either buff is activating. I have Herald turned on and can see that active though.

Does anyone know why this is?
"
parak123 wrote:
Hi, I have herald of ice supported by innervate and onslought on my shield. How do i know if onslaught and innvervate are activated? aren't i supposed to see an onslought and innervate icon on my upper left if i trigger it?

right now i dont see one

i swear to god, the next sub lvl 80 idiot that asks that question will burn in the poe hell forever
IGN: Kitaen
Anyone got a Build tree for HC :) ?
Last edited by BronzeMike on Dec 22, 2017, 11:14:23 AM
"
Millennium wrote:
Can these boots be used in this build? It's from a previous char this league.

yes they can for sure, if you manage to get your resis on other gear, they are in fact best in slot when your jewelry and belt is top notch
IGN: Kitaen
I can confirm that once you have all the recommended items for leveling this build melts everything. I'm only 48, but the clear speed is insane...
Last edited by Sneut on Dec 22, 2017, 10:58:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info