[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
funman208 wrote:
Hi Fellow Molten strikers. I have just found this claw. Is this worth using once I can afford a lycosidae shield?

yeah absolutely, why not!
IGN: Kitaen
"
Sneut wrote:
I can confirm that once you have all the recommended items for leveling this build melts everything. I'm only 48, but the clear speed is insane...

Are you using double bright beak for the whole leveling process? I am about to start leveling and was curious if brightbeaks could provide sufficient damage while leveling or if a elemental leveling claw would be way better.

Question to all: What about Lightpoacher, everyone claims it's op for faster clearing, is it a good option instead of Rats Nest/Starkonja ?
Check out my Fire Nova Mine Guide (3.2) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1774498
Last edited by KikosLive on Dec 22, 2017, 11:06:04 AM
"
Kitaen wrote:
"
parak123 wrote:
Hi, I have herald of ice supported by innervate and onslought on my shield. How do i know if onslaught and innvervate are activated? aren't i supposed to see an onslought and innervate icon on my upper left if i trigger it?

right now i dont see one

i swear to god, the next sub lvl 80 idiot that asks that question will burn in the poe hell forever

Thanks for the help! Glad you took the effort to post.
"
KikosLive wrote:
"
Sneut wrote:
I can confirm that once you have all the recommended items for leveling this build melts everything. I'm only 48, but the clear speed is insane...

Are you using double bright beak for the whole leveling process? I am about to start leveling and was curious if brightbeaks could provide sufficient damage while leveling or if a elemental leveling claw would be way better.

Question to all: What about Lightpoacher, everyone claims it's op for faster clearing, is it a good option instead of Rats Nest/Starkonja ?

The attack speed that the Blightbeak provides is really good, and I think that it could carry me through early maps. I'm not dual weilding it tho, using a shield in off-hand. With all the buff MS is at 4044 dps.

If you want to see it in action, i'm currently streaming it https://www.twitch.tv/sneut.
Last edited by Sneut on Dec 22, 2017, 11:29:10 AM
What should be the level of CWDT and Imoortal Call? It shouldn't be max level right?
"
Pinakoorat wrote:
What should be the level of CWDT and Imoortal Call? It shouldn't be max level right?

9-11 are usually fine, preference though
IGN: Kitaen
I might be really stupid or maybe its just a language barrier but am i correct assuming this is the "general clear" gem links?

Molten Strike
Ancestral Call Support
Added Lightning Damage Support
Multistrike Support
Increased Area of Effect Support
Concentrated Effect Support

And for single target swap out increased area for ele focus and swap out ancestral call for ele dmg with attacks?
Would this claw suffice for this build? Or is the APS and crit too low?
"
famulor wrote:
I might be really stupid or maybe its just a language barrier but am i correct assuming this is the "general clear" gem links?

Molten Strike
Ancestral Call Support
Added Lightning Damage Support
Multistrike Support
Increased Area of Effect Support
Concentrated Effect Support

And for single target swap out increased area for ele focus and swap out ancestral call for ele dmg with attacks?

You got it.
Are there any useful leveling uniques for levels between 35 and 60? Or is it time to switch to rares?

edit: Also these two dropped from a strongbox, are they useful for the build?

Last edited by Millennium on Dec 22, 2017, 1:30:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info