[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Whats the best claw for this build out of these
Spoiler
"
Proghozts wrote:
Whats the best claw for this build out of these
Spoiler

you can vendor every claw, and buy a decent one for 20c
IGN: Kitaen
Looks like 20c is ALOT for him. http://poe.trade/search/inisadohikikoh - start with this. 1c-5c for good claw for begining.
Killed shaper at 86 lv without uber lab with 1 death today.

Items i used on kill was :

Spoiler

it is pretty easy to burst him while all flasks and power charges up especially if he goes in to minion portal phase you will have 3 power and frenzy charges with all flasks up after that it's the best time to burst him down.

Can't tank shaper beam and i don't think this build can tank shaper beam without the old VP.I think that was a thing before the VP Changes if am wrong please correct me on this one.
I am wondering if this build is good if I go and farm the new 6-link sword and drop the Soul Raker and all the claw specific node and replace with Fatal Blade.

Tell me what do you think. Is it possible to go for this sword with minimum changes to the tree build?
Ofc possible. With phys based sword with ELEMENTAL based build.
Very nice build and well maintained formating. Good job OP.

Just want to add my 2 cents - if this hasnt been mentioned:

I use a shaped glove with "+#% global blind" and an abyssal jewel with "+#% global blind". These two combined will give roughly 10-14% and will almost guarantee to blind bosses, this is especially powerful on evasion build for such small investment.
I'am at the point in the guide where i'am supposed to make the switch out of Resolute Technique (got Soul Raker) but i don't have any currency to buy decent accuracy rings or a Lycosidae shield for that matter. Should i make the switch anyway?
Hi, I have herald of ice supported by innervate and onslought on my shield. How do i know if onslaught and innvervate are activated? aren't i supposed to see an onslought and innervate icon on my upper left if i trigger it?

right now i dont see one
Hey hey,

Just wanted to ask what you guys think about replacing starkonjas with the new Lightpoacher helmet for more clearspeed ? Is it worth it?
Check out my Fire Nova Mine Guide (3.2) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1774498

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info