[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Help! I've only got 1.2K DPS! :)

Just dropping in to say that I like the build so far and it's not bad to level. Only at level 45 at the moment, but things are going good so far. I like being able to level as a build instead of needing to level with other skills and/or tree and then swap later. Other than decent claw drops being very rare and causing my DPS to be subpar at some points this build has been one of the easier ones that I've done so far as far as leveling as the planned end game toon. % mana regen on some jewelery along with a level 2 clarity early on helped a lot with the mana issues i've read some complain about. Looking forward to end game with this build. Probably at least a week to go for me though since I don't get much time to play.
Hey Guys,

So I didnt get any feedback on my last messege but thats ok haha. I read back and followed as much as I could.

I Have upgraded a few gear pieces so I feel more powerful atm.

Spoiler

Paid 1 alc, 20 fuse and +-200chrome

Helm I know I dont need to upgrade:

What about my Jewelery are they any good?

Belt I need better is leather belt best or one with a socket?

Lastly is my Claw , I have no idea on this.

I went for High AS and crit chance(not sure if multiplier is better?) and around 250 Elem DPS, Picked it up for 25c dont know if that is good or not...

My Next logical upgrade is to get the shield. Unless if someone can say that is shit or what have you.

I did my first T7 today and it did not hurt too much. Gems are still 19/0 mostly so still need to up them.

As for my Crystals I have no Idea how to link them haha.

Yes to get artizi flask but will get that soon hopefully.
Looking for a gear-check and potential upgrade spots.

Got lucky with some exalt slams on jewelry.

Standard flasks at the moment. 5.6K HP, still have some DPS nodes to get, and the rest of phase acrobatics. Killed elder, almost on accident. Tooltip DPS in hideout with golem/heralds is 82.2k.

Thanks!
Last edited by JSquiggle on Dec 20, 2017, 7:31:31 PM
im currenty looking for a claw update ´ is 1.84 ias good with 400 edps or i should pick one with more attack spped
hi i wanna know if is possible to make a variant of the build that use oro's sacrifice with flicker to clean maps faster and swap back to claw to bosses. u guys think that setup is viable?
Why in the world are you using CWDT and Immortal Call at max level?

Do you just... never want it to proc? Ever?
I tried snorting coke once. The ice cubes got stuck up my nose.
Love the build so far alot of fun!! I just have a noob question. Why take Righteous providence if we have resloute techine that never makes us crit? Is there something i am missing? thank you :) !
   ===== Mortem Morsu, Fright Claw ===
is dat claw works ?
Hey I<m at maps now and doing fine. I got something like 7k dps with molten strike, clearing well. How do you reach 200k ...I mean I have the same tree, same set up and decent gear.

Did GGG change the display tool tip. I mean, 200k in TOWN doesn't look achievable even if you have crit everywhere.

Is that first picture some sort of bug ?
Last edited by Warmey on Dec 20, 2017, 11:40:42 PM
"
Warmey wrote:
Hey I<m at maps now and doing fine. I got something like 7k dps with molten strike, clearing well. How do you reach 200k ...I mean I have the same tree, same set up and decent gear.

Did GGG change the display tool tip. I mean, 200k in TOWN doesn't look achievable even if you have crit everywhere.

Is that first picture some sort of bug ?

No bugs here. You need 93+ lvl and good gear. Good jewels give you a massive dps boost. I have 140k in base and still need upgrades.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info