[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Hey lads, i was reading a lot of replies and i see that community is very active in this build. I have simple question since most of my gear is pretty unique ( bad ) could you give me any guide lines where to go go first for upgrade? shield ? and how far you think i can go with this gear T7-10 ?
"

Also, given the insane life gain on hit with claws, how needed is vaal pact really now that it's no longer instant but just a stronger leech? I feel like with the tons of balls we get with MS the life gain by itself would do it, or not?

Did anyone do some testing with this? It would make running bloodrage more confortable.
Last edited by Spokki on Dec 20, 2017, 10:52:23 AM
Doesnt melee dmg from start of the templar tree work even if spiked gloves are recomended with melee damage aswell?
"
Spokki wrote:
"

Also, given the insane life gain on hit with claws, how needed is vaal pact really now that it's no longer instant but just a stronger leech? I feel like with the tons of balls we get with MS the life gain by itself would do it, or not?

Did anyone do some testing with this? It would make running bloodrage more confortable.

I did, vaal pact is not needed at all with my gear. Got more dps by getting extra jewel socket.
Here is chimera without vaal pact: https://1drv.ms/v/s!At_1_WGsk6QthAVn6tr1Jp98vr2Y

Bought a remaining a cheap Chains that bind(have 5/11 myself before),and rolled that pretty from 5 or 6 Essence attempt.
Spended around 1k chromatics trying to roll 3R3B for Molten Strike transition using Vorici 1R1R,but Vorici calculator is saying that im required at least 64k chromatic with best chance to roll that colors, lol what? Srsly? 64k? That's like 4000c value :D
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Dec 20, 2017, 11:29:21 AM
What's the next Item I should be looking for or what should I upgrade next? Thanks in advice.

Spoiler

And which jewels should I use of them? (Can't decide between the first 2, other 2 I'll use for sure.)

Spoiler
Last edited by Nyuufx3 on Dec 20, 2017, 11:55:25 AM
"
FreshMeat93 wrote:

Bought a remaining a cheap Chains that bind(have 5/11 myself before),and rolled that pretty from 5 or 6 Essence attempt.
Spended around 1k chromatics trying to roll 3R3B for Molten Strike transition using Vorici 1R1R,but Vorici calculator is saying that im required at least 64k chromatic with best chance to roll that colors, lol what? Srsly? 64k? That's like 4000c value :D

You need to be jesus to roll 3b3r on evasion chest.
"
Niistokeppi wrote:

You need to be jesus to roll 3b3r on evasion chest.

Sound bad.:D
Well will try to roll current BF setup then,or sell it.
I saw that you do not have freeze immunity on your flasks? How do you deal with freeze?
"
UrNotReza wrote:
I saw that you do not have freeze immunity on your flasks? How do you deal with freeze?

Yes I know. I usuallly dont really give a fuck :) Its not good practice but I never died to freeze ever. With 6k life and semi-solid evasion you wont really die.

What I do is (this requires a bit of skill) to pre channel some Molten Projectiles, then click the strongbox so that most of the monsters get oneshot once they pop out.

You can however drop Atziris flask (its not that good anymore) for another Utiliy (Stibnites are amazing) or Life flask with Anti-Freeze.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info