[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

hey man great work,tnx for making this guide
just wanted to ask something,for body armour,what should be low-mid-endgame opetions? can you make that clear. <3
"
ccypoe wrote:
just wanted to ask something,for body armour,what should be low-mid-endgame opetions? can you make that clear. <3

Did you read guide? He wrote about it.
"
ccypoe wrote:

You can get 6-link armor/shield chest for 40c. Easy to color and will do just fine till 90lvl.
"
Niistokeppi wrote:
"
ccypoe wrote:

You can get 6-link armor/shield chest for 40c. Easy to color and will do just fine till 90lvl.

tnx mate,i couldnt decide what chest to use,a good evasion rare or belly?and what do you think about queen of the forest and kintsugi
"
ccypoe wrote:
"
Niistokeppi wrote:
"
ccypoe wrote:

tnx mate,i couldnt decide what chest to use,a good evasion rare or belly?and what do you think about queen of the forest and kintsugi

Dont use evasion armour with this build. 3R3B. It will take ZILLIARD chromes to make eva armour 6off-colour
http://siveran.github.io/calc.html - vorici calculator
"
lowadka wrote:

Dont use evasion armour with this build. 3R3B. It will take ZILLIARD chromes to make eva armour 6off-colour
http://siveran.github.io/calc.html - vorici calculator

Sup!

===== Mortem Morsu, Fright Claw ===
is dat claw works ?
for those who have troubles with chest, i'd say just get tabula and will carry you into end game. I personally still use tabula and i use both rare helm and gloves to help with resists. Also i'm using inc. crit in my set up as it feels a bit smoother for me. And without charges/ flasks i have 58% crit chance..so if i decide later to get rat's / mali's i'll prolly ditch crit support. But main point is you can easily go with tabula till late game. I'm currently 86 with like 5-8% eva chance and 4.3k hp and doing well in reds ;)

EDIT : also "num lock" trick makes a big QoL improvement ;)
EDIT v2 : as a claw option..that's what i'm using
Spoiler

and i bought it for 7c ;) so there's no need to brake a bank for it til you got spare C's
Wicked_Clown
Last edited by DjPapaz on Dec 21, 2017, 1:57:11 AM
"
Niistokeppi wrote:
"
Warmey wrote:
Hey I<m at maps now and doing fine. I got something like 7k dps with molten strike, clearing well. How do you reach 200k ...I mean I have the same tree, same set up and decent gear.

Did GGG change the display tool tip. I mean, 200k in TOWN doesn't look achievable even if you have crit everywhere.

Is that first picture some sort of bug ?

No bugs here. You need 93+ lvl and good gear. Good jewels give you a massive dps boost. I have 140k in base and still need upgrades.

i highly doubt that, i sim a lot higher in PoB while missing 6 lvls and a lot of items and i am at 80k in HO

200k seems doable, however
IGN: Kitaen
Hey im trying to follow skill tree but i only have a phone and cant seem to see the full tree, can anybody post a picture of the full tree plese? Im havig a hard time decifering where to go now

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info