[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Thank you for your fast reply. Awesome build so far. Keep up the awesome theory crafting
I've recently swapped over to this build from a freezing spark inquis to run endgame content, and for the most part it seems to be performing pretty well. However, as I've been running higher tier maps I've been finding that I'm starting to die quite a bit (particularly to abyssal spawns). This also occurred when I recently ran phoenix forge for the first time (t16) - I was getting immediately killed by the boss and was barely able to damage him at all. I know all my gems arent yet leveled up to 20 and I have one incorrect color in my 6-L chest, but I'm curious what else I can do to increase survivability (short of dropping 10ex that I dont have to get a 6L belly). Right now I'm capping out around 110k dps in my HO. Tips are appreciated!
Can someone help me to gear up correctly?
i have 50c left and dont know what i should buy next.
(im stuck doin t6 maps becouse nothing better drops)
"
arelil wrote:
I've recently swapped over to this build from a freezing spark inquis to run endgame content, and for the most part it seems to be performing pretty well. However, as I've been running higher tier maps I've been finding that I'm starting to die quite a bit (particularly to abyssal spawns). This also occurred when I recently ran phoenix forge for the first time (t16) - I was getting immediately killed by the boss and was barely able to damage him at all. I know all my gems arent yet leveled up to 20 and I have one incorrect color in my 6-L chest, but I'm curious what else I can do to increase survivability (short of dropping 10ex that I dont have to get a 6L belly). Right now I'm capping out around 110k dps in my HO. Tips are appreciated!

Run arctic armour instead of herald of ice, get stibnite flask and spell dodge node. Upgrade your pantheons. Also 20/20 enfeeble. I find phoenix is the hardest guardian for me, only one that can't be face tanked.
Last edited by Niistokeppi on Dec 20, 2017, 1:15:50 PM
Could you look at my profile and tell what should i do to get more dmg? im stuck at 30k.
Can anyone take a look at my character aswell ? Need way more DPS and don't know what gear should i change.
Hello,
I've been using the old elemental bulid with blade flurry, and came back to poe after new expansion. Im trying to fuse those bulids together, but onslaught and innervate don't really trriger with herald of ice, or ancestral protector. Or should i stay with wrath? Could someone help me with that? Every tip is much appreciated ;)

Cheers
"
xTheDarkAngel wrote:
Can anyone take a look at my character aswell ? Need way more DPS and don't know what gear should i change.

Claw AS really low.Should be at least 18-20%.
No flat ele dmg on rings,no crit chance on rings,diamond/opal bases rings are best choice if well rolled.
Try to throw some Screaming essences on them with stats you need(Flat ele dmg any/life/Crit chance/Resistances with some Scouring rerolls,not many just a several every day).
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Dec 20, 2017, 3:04:03 PM
Alright going to try this build out, was between this and the Raider version of Molten strike+Frost blades guide on the forums.

Hope I can do red maps at the least on a budget with this build, then slowly invest more into it for endgame bossing and such.
I'm runing this build on HC and so far so good.

Something I have been wondering about: Is spending 4 points to get Phase Acrobatics really worth it? Considering I am already manually dodging everything I can since in HC?

Also, i modified the tree a bit for more defenses: particularly life (trying to get over 7K) for HC.

Any feedback for improving the tree would be appriciated. Its currently set for lvl 84, figured after that I will decide what I need more regarding dmg or defenses.

https://poeplanner.com/AAsAAN0ACwUAAGv53TdHa6xFR8BmPAXvfASzogDwH4KbmjvsOIV7ZlQ62CcvkFUaOHy7d-U9D6-nxPYczitQDc3-VMauPC2DX4PMtz7-CvJFOuGmV9i9NZJN4_6PtfJuqkrIPycqTQDuLOmGsxUgLYMZtL6nZU29Nkd-3Q1brxR1pMJOKio4h3ZKfSP2TZKNfTB8UUfnVCT9_96Nv9QjBbXC7LTFYqxsjJ2qNj3rYxEvKwpd8ioLcFKJ04w2VUth4iaVFr8V_Y2BwaB4GW9XN9TtP-FzZ6Djn-4Oo4r8xQ2NAAAAAAA=

Edit- Forgot to mention that I was debating if fitting in Grace would be worth it for HC?
If yes, what auras should i give up? Was thinking of running grace with enfeeable, and possibly squizing in 1 of the heralds once i get lvl 3 enlighten?
Last edited by StickyEeeky on Dec 20, 2017, 3:58:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info