[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Hell! I am noob... I achive lvl 90 and kill all atlas with elem.focus.. And it was ez. Today i tried to remove it... OMG this build is OP!!! Fuck my bad english, i read i should use it...
Haha lvling with moltenstrike [Removed by Support] ? cause lvling with molten strike [Removec by Support]
u just take frost blade and go till 93 DONE ez fast
Last edited by Kieran_GGG on Dec 21, 2017, 4:50:23 AM
Hey could somemone explain me why i have about 4k dps on blade flurry?

Here is my character:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/KamonPL/characters

I know that my eq is week yet but only 4k????
Last edited by KamonPL on Dec 21, 2017, 4:51:09 AM
First of all i wanted to thank the OP for this build.
Lvl 49 so far and melting through everything which comes my way (literally).
This brings one question to my mind.
Who the **** are all those ******* that seem to have so little time that they don't manage to read the guide and do a little thinking about the gear by themselves.
Almost every second post is a request for gearcheck or help because dmg is so low.
Guys, please do yourself and all the others a favor and start thinking or quit playing.
This build is so easy to level and play and you can generate so much currency on your way to lvl 93 that it should be no problem to at least find decent gear to do endgame.

And before anyone now complains how i could know this, since i'm only at lvl 49 with this char.
Take a look at my chars section. Most of the chars are in their late 70s or mid 80s so i leveled quite a few chars and know what i'm talking about regarding leveling.

So please stop complaining about that build and start reading every section first and adapt your gear accordingly.
It's just rude to expect the community doing all the work for you.
Next thing you ppl ask for is "can you please level my char to endgame? i don't know how to do it"...

Well. Enough rant for now.

What i wanted to say is: thx for Guide to OP and to the rest. play smart and use ur brain ;).
Last edited by Maverick1st on Dec 21, 2017, 5:06:32 AM
Thanks for the build. Works like a charm. I personally run with 4-link frostblades for mapclear. You can inspect my links on profile. Had no issues so far.
"
Maverick1st wrote:
First of all i wanted to thank the OP for this build.
Lvl 49 so far and melting through everything which comes my way (literally).
This brings one question to my mind.
Who the **** are all those ******* that seem to have so little time that they don't manage to read the guide and do a little thinking about the gear by themselves.
Almost every second post is a request for gearcheck or help because dmg is so low.
Guys, please do yourself and all the others a favor and start thinking or quit playing.
This build is so easy to level and play and you can generate so much currency on your way to lvl 93 that it should be no problem to at least find decent gear to do endgame.

And before anyone now complains how i could know this, since i'm only at lvl 49 with this char.
Take a look at my chars section. Most of the chars are in their late 70s or mid 80s so i leveled quite a few chars and know what i'm talking about regarding leveling.

So please stop complaining about that build and start reading every section first and adapt your gear accordingly.
It's just rude to expect the community doing all the work for you.
Next thing you ppl ask for is "can you please level my char to endgame? i don't know how to do it"...

Well. Enough rant for now.

What i wanted to say is: thx for Guide to OP and to the rest. play smart and use ur brain ;).

and what wepon do u use on lvl 49
frost blade much better for lvling and map clear
Last edited by duude on Dec 21, 2017, 6:52:53 AM
"
KamonPL wrote:
Hey could somemone explain me why i have about 4k dps on blade flurry?

Here is my character:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/KamonPL/characters

I know that my eq is week yet but only 4k????

lvl 73 - Half claw nodes not taken,Coordination not taken,cheap crappy gear all 20c worth,really bad claws without AS% mod even on them,rings with low flat ele dmg. and wihout crit chance/Ele dmg with attacks on them,5L armor,only 1 crap blue jewel in the tree.

Don't expect to see big BF tooltip numbers in this build even with good gear(It's a crit build with about 400% multiplier + 45% additional from the Ascendacy so total ~450%,so that 5.5x time damage with crit hits then normals also Inevitable Judgement fully ignores enemy resistances with Crit strikes so its another 2-4x time dmg multiplier(Don't know the exat numers just theoretically),with 40-45% crit chance(mine is 48% in h/o) and diamond flask you will have like 7-8 out every 10 hits critical) just play at least till 90,farm currency buy better gear.

Farm that extra 10-11 characters lvls from Atlas 5-10 maps,it will be really fast,along side start farming currency from atlas.

I start playing this build as BF still using it(gonna transition to MS when i can afford 6L Belly),have about 10k tooltip BF with AOE/Crit gems setup for clearing and abour 18k with Ele focus/Conc. Effect in hideout)
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Dec 21, 2017, 7:43:30 AM
i dont notice herald of ice proccing innervate or onslaught at all...
"
duude wrote:

and what wepon do u use on lvl 49

i Use
which i just bought for a chaos (just because i didn't want to wait for one of the sellers which were selling it for an alch to response).

*Edit*
This allowed me to spec out of the RT node really early and make better use of the skill points.
I also took the melee dmg nodes at the beginning instead of the int nodes and took the 30 int node near RT instead. So my Skilltree is slightly different from what the OP recommends. But so far it works great.
I also have some rather good jewels i think (including two mediocre wildfire jewels). You can look at my Char __Dies_Irae__ if you want to.

*more edit*
Now that i mentioned it i looked at the jewel in my belt and recognized that it only boosts my axe attacks. So i think i just found a way to make even more dmg by putting a proper jewel in there :).
Last edited by Maverick1st on Dec 21, 2017, 7:31:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info