[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
Nepho wrote:
"
Curseboy wrote:
i need help again :D currently sitting on 400c. what should i buy next? atm i am not able to even killing guardians

You can't kill guardians with your gear? I think there is something wrong. You can get a 6L Belly but this will "only" boost your dps by 20-40%. If you can't kill the guardians now, you probably won't kill the guardians with a 6L.

Something is off.

thats why i need help, the dmg AND life is too bad for guardians, the map itself is no problem.
Every day I feel like reading the same bloody thing all over again. Can people be bothered to scroll back and read? Pretty much everything has been answered multiple times.

I want to come and read some opinions on how the build can be improved, what gear have people been crafting etc.. instead I read the same questions as the day before.

How can you expect to do all game content with 10c investment?

If your claw is a shit 1c drop, you will certainly not do T16's with it. Read the gear section and find out what stats to look for!

If you want to colour your Belly.. its common sense that chances to get 3 off + 3R by spamming chrome is close to 0. If you are that lucky probably should play Bingo not Poe. Use Vorici and decide yourself. 3B always guarantees your 3 off. This doesn't mean you will get 3R as well in first try.

Lycosidae is not a must as long as you get accuracy on most of your gear. It certainly makes a difference but the build works without it.

The amount of people asking how to boost their damage is astonishing. Get crit/elem dmg on your jewellery. Flat elemental dmg. Get your gems at least 20/20 and once you did that aim for 21/20. Get % elem on belt and boots. And ultimately get as much edps on the claw as possible without compromising aps/crit.

Example:
"Can someone please answer my question? I'd like to try this build out. 6L rare armor or 5L belly? If so, what's the best setup for a 5L again?"

I mean really.. do you want others to think for you? Obviously 6L will give you the best damage. If you are dead you don't do any damage. So if your life is low get Belly. if you manage to survive with the current life, stick with 6L. as for the setup, it must have been answered more than 50 times.
Last edited by alecs87 on Dec 20, 2017, 7:57:22 AM
"
alecs87 wrote:
If you want to colour your Belly.. its common sense that chances to get 3 off + 3R by spamming chrome is close to 0. If you are that lucky probably should play Bingo not Poe. Use Vorici and decide yourself. 3B always guarantees your 3 off. This doesn't mean you will get 3R as well in first try.

Trying to get 3 off-colours on a Belly with only manual chrom spamming isn't actually too bad.
"
Curseboy wrote:
thats why i need help, the dmg AND life is too bad for guardians, the map itself is no problem.

How many life do you have? What's your Path of Building DPS?
"
Nepho wrote:
"
Curseboy wrote:

How many life do you have? What's your Path of Building DPS?

4,6k life and 63k dps

i am missing 1,4k life and 160k dps....

even with a white scepter he has more dps than me xD
Hi, Im tempted to take Sanctify instead of Augury of Penitence. Is it personal preference or is Sactify bad? Thanks
Can anyone help me with a gear check and tell me what i'm supposed to get? Need way more damage.
Was lucky today,throw a Screaming Essence(not remember exactly which one,that that gives cold dmg i think) into Diamond ring and got a pretty badass ring,sold it for 2EX and finally bought Lycosidae,yay.

Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Dec 20, 2017, 9:12:51 AM
"
xTheDarkAngel wrote:
Can anyone help me with a gear check and tell me what i'm supposed to get? Need way more damage.

replace all of your gear/gems but your claw and your helm with better ones. also get 10 lvls more

ofc you don't do dps with trash gear/lvl 17 gems at early 80s
IGN: Kitaen

I'm kinda tilted about this claw, looks sweet but lacks damage need help
(wouldn't mind a gearcheck even tho I know my jewels are kinda bad)
:^)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info