[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Would this be any use towards the build
"
Proghozts wrote:
Would this be any use towards the build

Nope, no attack speed, flat ele or life on hit.
Last edited by Niistokeppi on Dec 20, 2017, 3:47:35 AM

Not nearly as good as the molten strike enchant, but I still feel pretty lucky getting this!
Can someone please answer my question? I'd like to try this build out. 6L rare armor or 5L belly? If so, what's the best setup for a 5L again?
So anyone can do a gear inspection on me and tell me what i should focus on getting / changing ?
is it still worth getting rid of resolute technique if u dont have the unique shield?
IGN: hyrenfreak
"
hyrenfreak wrote:
is it still worth getting rid of resolute technique if u dont have the unique shield?

yes if you have some accuracy on gear and already 35%+ crit

IGN: Kitaen
"
Molten Strike:

[20/20] Molten Strike
[20/20] Elemental Damage with Attacks Support/Ancestral Call Support
[21/20] Added Lightning Damage Support - pref level 21
[20/20] Multistrike Support
[21/20] Elemental Focus/Increased Area of Effect Support
[20/20] Concentrated Effect Support

This is the main setup. You Swap "Ele Focus" for "Increased Area" and "Ancestral Call" for "Ele Dmg with Attacks" for Single Target.

Can you clear this up? The way you wrote these makes it seem backwards.

So for single target I want increased aoe and ele dmg? The ele dmg over ancestral call makes sense, but is inc aoe really better than ele focus for single target?

Also, given the insane life gain on hit with claws, how needed is vaal pact really now that it's no longer instant but just a stronger leech? I feel like with the tons of balls we get with MS the life gain by itself would do it, or not?

Would appreciate answers very much, thanks!
Last edited by zankioh on Dec 20, 2017, 9:20:36 AM
i need help again :D currently sitting on 400c. what should i buy next? atm i am not able to even killing guardians
"
Curseboy wrote:
i need help again :D currently sitting on 400c. what should i buy next? atm i am not able to even killing guardians

You can't kill guardians with your gear? I think there is something wrong. You can get a 6L Belly but this will "only" boost your dps by 20-40%. If you can't kill the guardians now, you probably won't kill the guardians with a 6L.

Something is off.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info