[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
thekottik wrote:
"
Niistokeppi wrote:
Has anyone else tried removing vaal pact? Im starting to think it's useless because my leech comes from life on hit.

It doubles your maximum leech. Life on hit is on top and its instant.

Ye but the normal leech seems so weak compared to life on hit, I can still facetank chimera without vaal pact.
"
Mortac wrote:
Two questions that I don't think you answered in the guide:

- Is there a particular reason to why you picked a Templar? I could imagine a Shadow, Duelist or Scion to work equally well.

- Why no Amplify?

- This may be a dumb question because I'm a noob, but would Piercing Shots have a beneficial effect on this build, since the magma balls are projectiles?

Thank you for the great guide.

Read the Inevitable Judgement ascendancy. Other classes can achieve resistance penetration, but inquis entirely ignores them, while scaling crit. Instruments of Virtue is also a ton of attack speed and some decent damage.

You can run amplify.. I have it in my build.

Magma balls drop straight down. Pierce doesn't work on them. Same with Blast Rain.
About the leveling process? Guide says I should use Bright Beak, aren't there better options for lvl 40+ ? I mean does bright beak provide enough dps up to maps?

I know this build is about stacking ele damage via support gems / auras but wouldn't I be better off getting some leveling ele weapons?
Check out my Fire Nova Mine Guide (3.2) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1774498
Last edited by KikosLive on Dec 20, 2017, 1:55:45 AM
Anyone have some ideas on what I should be trying to upgrade next? got about 100c and rly not sure which pieces I want to do 1st.
How good is this for endgame?

I played ED Contagion as my starter and for my second build I'm looking for something I can invest most of my currency into and keep improving. I'm playing on softcore, and was wondering is this good at both mapping and bossing? I read a few posts in last few pages saying people are having issues surviving in red maps?

I don't wanna invest a couple exalted into this build just to find I'll have a decent bit of trouble surviving. Does this work relatively well on a budget? did as well? I hope to find the gems for this build tonight and start on it tomorrow, hopefully I can get some answers.
"
frost21 wrote:

I played ED Contagion as my starter and for my second build I'm looking for something I can invest most of my currency into and keep improving. I'm playing on softcore, and was wondering is this good at both mapping and bossing? I read a few posts in last few pages saying people are having issues surviving in red maps?

I don't wanna invest a couple exalted into this build just to find I'll have a decent bit of trouble surviving. Does this work relatively well on a budget? did as well? I hope to find the gems for this build tonight and start on it tomorrow, hopefully I can get some answers.

It's very good for end game, did deathless shaper first try, deathless guardians with some bad mods. Atlas fully cleared (only got grandmasters boosted). Still have to test red elder and uber atziri. Mapping speed is not the best but good enough, got to level 94 in 4d 10h played.
"
Niistokeppi wrote:
"
frost21 wrote:

It's very good for end game, did deathless shaper first try, deathless guardians with some bad mods. Atlas fully cleared (only got grandmasters boosted). Still have to test red elder and uber atziri. Mapping speed is not the best but good enough, got to level 94 in 4d 10h played.

Hmm, how much of a investment will I need to be able to clear red maps/guardians without much difficulty?

Some of the suggested gear pieces like 6L belly with those colors seems very difficult to get, as well as the Lyco shield that is like 3-4 Exalted currently on SC.

I may start this build tomorrow
What am i missing regarding herald of ice/onslaught/innervate. did you mean to say those supports linked to thunder? I am not getting those buffs unless i link them to thunder.
does anyone know if its worth refunding resolute tech b4 u have the unique shield?
IGN: hyrenfreak
Last edited by hyrenfreak on Dec 20, 2017, 3:18:47 AM
"
frost21 wrote:

Hmm, how much of a investment will I need to be able to clear red maps/guardians without much difficulty?

Some of the suggested gear pieces like 6L belly with those colors seems very difficult to get, as well as the Lyco shield that is like 3-4 Exalted currently on SC.

I may start this build tomorrow

tier15/chimera i would say around ~500c with rare 6-link chest, lycosida, +2 helm enchant and decent claw. Can be done a lot cheaper if ur good at dodging, but im pretty bad and like facetanking :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info