[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Could someone look at my gear? I have about 90c to spend but I don't know what to use it on. I have 7.9k damage in hideout and im having some trouble with survivability.
Hey Guys,

So I followed this guide as good as I can with my limited knowledge of the game.

I have spent about 100c on my gear, as i get it i spend it. I have 1 Ex and 20c as of earlier today to spend on some upgrades/save for a upgrade.

Could anyone tell me what I should be investing in next?

Please note this is my first league, so only a few hours in, so be kind If I overpaid or bout crappy gear.
Last edited by H4ckEyE on Dec 19, 2017, 10:34:33 PM
Can someone take a look and give me advice on how to progress (got 3 ex and 14 chaos on my journey, first time in proper end game).

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/piersy12334/characters

Level 82 Inquisitor. any help appreciated
Two questions that I don't think you answered in the guide:

- Is there a particular reason to why you picked a Templar? I could imagine a Shadow, Duelist or Scion to work equally well.

- Why no Amplify?

- This may be a dumb question because I'm a noob, but would Piercing Shots have a beneficial effect on this build, since the magma balls are projectiles?

Thank you for the great guide.
Last edited by Mortac on Dec 20, 2017, 12:24:34 AM
can someone help me with the build:
im sitting at 21k tooltip dps with HoT and HoI

also how do are you guys countering stuns? i seem to get stunned so frequent
Im struggling to run HoI, HoT and Enfeeble all at once, with a level 3 enlighten linked. Why? I have the same skill points as the (brilliant) op. I have 67 mana left over, which is not quite enough.
Has anyone else tried removing vaal pact? Im starting to think it's useless because my leech comes from life on hit.
"
Basement wrote:

What did you do to get 3B3R belly?

What are others doing in general? Vori method or chroma spam?
"
Niistokeppi wrote:
Has anyone else tried removing vaal pact? Im starting to think it's useless because my leech comes from life on hit.

It doubles your maximum leech. Life on hit is on top and its instant.
"
Basement wrote:

You have the wrong claw BTW, life on hit works separate from life leech and heals instantly. It works like the old vaal pact in a way. Your claw doesn't use the only reason they are being used it this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info