[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Guys what's an OK critical hit chance % . Is 32,5 way to low? All critics nodes picked
"
Washow wrote:
How are people getting 100k dps? I barely have 18k while I'm attacking

I'm @ 50k in hideout, with aoe gems, with single target gems= 140k in HO.
My advice is to replace rings to give atleast 30 ele dmg and 80 life ofc(some res is always good)
Amulet: crit, crit multy, ele dmg, atleast 25 on all, and some stats on it are nice.
Belt: 90 life, 70 total res, 30 ele dmg,
Shield: lycosidae ( This is a must in this build, if u wanna do end bosses.)
Claw: 300 ele dmg with high AS(at least 23) crit chacne and crit multy are bonuses here
This all costs like 6-7 ex and u r good to go kill guardians shaper with this setup
Good Luck .

All gems: 20/20
level 90 ( some people underestimate the importance of being high level, and thing that their build sucks because they haven't scaled it enough )
"
simeon955 wrote:

My advice is to replace rings to give atleast 30 ele dmg and 80 life ofc(some res is always good)
Amulet: crit, crit multy, ele dmg, atleast 25 on all, and some stats on it are nice.
Claw: 300 ele dmg with high AS(at least 23) crit chacne and crit multy are bonuses here
This all costs like 6-7 ex and u r good to go kill guardians shaper with this setup
Good Luck .

Lycosidae alone about 4EX atm.
Claw like that about 10-12 EX.
Belt like 3-4Ex.
Lol the amulet, also around 6-7Ex.
Im checked all this types recently for myself.
It's total cost about 25-30Ex not 6-7 lol.
hahaha hope the budget do the work, cause the itens for the 'monster power' is way to expensive now ! keep the grind! [if any1 can do a gear check, I would appreciate it too!]
Hello, how would I change this build to be as strong as possible based on abyss jewels?

My character has Tombfist gauntlets and Shroud of the lightless. Name is AbyssalBladeF

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/hubs1996/characters

What do you think 4L setup in the armor should be? And what I need to scale the flat edps from jewels harder? Is it too much flat edps and not enough crit chance and multi?

Any help is greatly appreciated. It's my first time going endgame :)
Last edited by hubs1996 on Dec 19, 2017, 6:13:04 PM
"
FreshMeat93 wrote:
"
simeon955 wrote:

Good Luck .

Lycosidae alone about 4EX atm.
Claw like that about 10-12 EX.
Belt like 3-4Ex.
Lol the amulet, also around 6-7Ex.
Im checked all this types recently for myself.
It's total cost about 25-30Ex not 6-7 lol.

lycosidae: 4ex = true.
claw, can be 250 ele dps, high AS= 20 c
belt= not more than 10c for 80-90 life with ele dmg, 60 res
amulet-literally just searched what I wrote 25 of each, 10c
rings: this is expensive if u want opals, but u can do fine with diamond rings with high life and ele dmg, and some resists
That puts us at what ? 5 ex and some chaos on top
This is the gear u need to do guardians, u can be on a 3l and do maps until t10, just tested with my own character, did a really smooth t8 Shore map, with a 1 link, and no auras up.
I really don't understand people that complain in this thread, especially about lycosidae, it's a build that is supposed to kill shaper in 3-4 minutes a run, ofcourse u are gonna have to put atleast some currency into it to make it work. Most builds that are able to down Shaper that fast require 70 ex ++ investment.
Hey
I really need your help it is probably somehting really simple and I am just to retarded to see it.
I have no idear what is missing to reach the dmg numbers he has in his guide.
I know the right vinktar flask is missing and a six linked belly is ready to go when i can hit the right colours =)
The gloves are just a place holder until i can get some good spiked ones but i have seen his budget version and my gear should be more then fine then =/
Any help is greatly appreciated and I prefer blunt honesty so if I am a total idiot let me know =)

CharName: Washsnake
Last edited by TheWashcat on Dec 19, 2017, 6:29:13 PM
It seems that if you are using physical claws (If you do not have lycosidae yet)then taking the 3 nodes to get the extra 40% phys to cold damage conversion gives you more DPS than the other ele/claw dmg nodes. Has anyone else noticed this? Thoughts??
"
GornoDD wrote:

Molten Strike:

[20/20] Molten Strike
[20/20] Elemental Damage with Attacks Support/Ancestral Call Support
[21/20] Added Lightning Damage Support - pref level 21
[20/20] Multistrike Support
[21/20] Elemental Focus/Increased Area of Effect Support
[20/20] Concentrated Effect Support

This is the main setup. You Swap "Ele Focus" for "Increased Area" and "Ancestral Call" for "Ele Dmg with Attacks" for Single Target.

Just to make sure: Ele dmg + ele focus is for solo, ACall + Inc Area is for AOE?

I'm asking couse comment under the table got me confused :/
Hey, could someone review my gear? I'm using two claws instead of lycosidae because I can't afford anything right now, and I got a good shaper claw thats a pseudo 5 link. I only get about 4.4k dmg in hideout. Character is the only inquis in abyss. Following the legacy blade flurry one.
Last edited by pwj0618 on Dec 19, 2017, 9:18:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info