[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
Juggyyy wrote:
"
xTheDarkAngel wrote:
Can gear-check me please ? https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/xTheDarkAngel/characters -- xDanteHTB; don't know what to buy, quite squishy (not only cause of tabula rasa) and still need way more damage

You have no life rolls on your amulet,shield and one of your rings, 2nd ring life roll is way too low - should be at least 60.Tabula is actually bad too ... this build doesn't need 6 link till very late end game.A 5 link yellow chest with life and resist would do you much better trough white,yellow and low tier red maps.Then your skill tree needs adjusting too... the leech nodes in duelist area are worthless, all the leech you'll ever need comes from Soul Raker claw node as well as some life gain on hit from weapon.I personally didn't even pick up Vaal Pact untill I started red tier maps now. So drop the duelist leech and get Primeval Force and the 6% life behind Devotion. For damage you could switch to rare claw and get a bit of accuracy on jewelry as well as better abyssal jewels and stigyan vise belt...like the sockets are so good only belt better than rare stygian vise would be Headhunter.

Throw a look now please ^^ thanks for reponse; couldnt get a shield with max hp, quite expensive and for chest i couldnt find a evasion one with atleast 3reds and 2 blue. Fixed tree aswell, what's the next node that's a ,,must get''?
Shield being 4ex is quite daunting to now play this build. How realistic is using ornament from the beginning, considering the shield is now silly C
"
zenixmoo wrote:
Shield being 4ex is quite daunting to now play this build. How realistic is using ornament from the beginning, considering the shield is now silly C

Build work very well with Hight eva shield+some node respect into accuracy
or
U can find some retard elder/shaper shield for cheap :)
Ornament is okay, just invest a little in accuracy, cause Molten Strike attacks with both hands, therefore, your "can't evade" won't be global in this case. In this case I'm talking about dual wielding it with a decent ele rare claw. Having it DW will help to mitigate some serious accuracy problems without being in deep shit in terms of DPS. But other than that - Lyco is no1 upgrade so far nowadays. Also having a DW setup allows you to grab a juicy crit nodes like "Twin Terrors", which helps in the beginning to achieve a high crit value.

Have a question to OP, have you tried a foil version in 3.1 so far? I'm concerned about it as foils are generally cheaper than claws with same +- stats. However, considering a nerf to VP, is sustain from foil version sufficient for endgame content in comparison with juicy "life gain on hit" claw mod combined with molten strike.
Last edited by qqblowa on Dec 19, 2017, 2:36:15 PM
"
qqblowa wrote:
Ornament is okay, just invest a little in accuracy, cause Molten Strike attacks with both hands, therefore, your "can't evade" won't be global in this case. In this case I'm talking about dual wielding it with a decent ele rare claw. Having it DW will help to mitigate some serious accuracy problems without being in deep shit in terms of DPS. But other than that - Lyco is no1 upgrade so far nowadays. Also having a DW setup allows you to grab a juicy crit nodes like "Twin Terrors", which helps in the beginning to achieve a high crit value.

Have a question to OP, have you tried a foil version in 3.1 so far? I'm concerned about it as foils are generally cheaper than claws with same +- stats. However, considering a nerf to VP, is sustain from foil version sufficient for endgame content in comparison with juicy "life gain on hit" claw mod combined with molten strike.

Claws are mostly OP cause of their flat leech in combination with molten strike. You create so many hits that the ~40 Instant HP pretty much top you off like old vaal pact did before.

The sword option (I made dedicated section in the guide for that) is pretty much on par with the claws. Leech wise it cant match what claws offer at this point in time.

Im very much seeing Chris Wilson already oiling the nerf-bat for claws. The leech with Swords and Molten Strike is still quite amazing and you should give it a go if you feel like getting used to a future-post-nerf playstyle.
Last edited by GornoDD on Dec 19, 2017, 3:11:46 PM
Do you always spec out of VP when you do the lab OP?

Also, cwdt at full lvl 20 seems extreme, does it proc reliably enough for you to get the golem back all the time?
Last edited by zankioh on Dec 19, 2017, 5:50:53 PM
It seems that if you are using physical claws (If you do not have lycosidae yet)then taking the 3 nodes to get the extra 40% phys to cold damage conversion gives you more DPS than the other ele/claw dmg nodes. Has anyone else noticed this? Thoughts??
How are people getting 100k dps? I barely have 18k while I'm attacking
It looks like the jewel section is populated based on standard. What is the consensus on the new abyss jewels and how they fall with flat damage?
Would you use this jewel for the build?
Last edited by Dadi897 on Dec 19, 2017, 4:29:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info