[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

any1 else got problems with getting stunned to death?
My tooltip for Molten Strike is very low at 4k~. I'm 65 and only have two of my ascendancies. My gear is pretty great thanks to some friends and my kill speed is pretty decent. However I've just started mapping and bosses take some time, I feel like I may have missed something key.
"
Garougerudo wrote:
My tooltip for Molten Strike is very low at 4k~. I'm 65 and only have two of my ascendancies. My gear is pretty great thanks to some friends and my kill speed is pretty decent. However I've just started mapping and bosses take some time, I feel like I may have missed something key.

And your characters profiles is closed.
"
Charlieofdoom wrote:

you should read the guide(tip: pantheon)
"
Neograff1 wrote:
"
Garougerudo wrote:

Sorry, fixed that. Anywho character is named Moltenhorse.
"
Garougerudo wrote:

well, its show that u HAVEN'T READ THE GUIDE.

Your Claw is TOTAL GARBAGE!

Plz, read gearing section, to find out wich stat NEED to look for on Claw
Last edited by Mikes_Mekazukatoto on Dec 19, 2017, 1:46:06 PM
"
Garougerudo wrote:
"
Neograff1 wrote:
"
Garougerudo wrote:

Bad claw eleDPS, low levels of the gems, pretty weak jewelery. On the other side it`s normal on lvl 65. Just go through and everything gonna be OK.
"
Bot_Sweden98 wrote:
"
Darkussea wrote:
Hi im playing this build and its fun but im struggling with getting more dmg and i dont know what i am doing wrong. Can you look at my profile and tell me what should i get? Im around 30k dmg

We can´t look at your profile. your builds don´t show up.

Sorry , already changed it to public.
the amount of hypernoobs that are completely clueless because they obviously do not read the first post is absolutely staggering.

DISCLAIMER: if you wear tabula, a trash claw, bad jewelry and are not even lvl 80 you cannot expect anyone to help you because they could tell you a million things to improve, yet you are probably too lazy to read the OP's guide.

read the tooltip of your skillgems/talents. check the wiki. ask yourself first - if you don't find an adequate answer, check the guide again and THEN, ONLY then, you come back and ask a reasonable indepth question here that might not be blantantly obvious to answer.

thank you.
IGN: Kitaen
Last edited by Kitaen on Dec 19, 2017, 1:58:14 PM
"
Charlieofdoom wrote:

You either have no life and evasion on your gear. Or you dont run Enfeeble + Blasphemy or a combination of those things. If youre really having Trouble, just use Brine King Pantheon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info