[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Hey I just got to the epilogue. Kitava on first try :D
I have some questions. I currently have a tabula rasa. When should I consider ditching it for another chest armour ? Should I keep it until I get another 6L chest ?

Also, concerning the passive tree, should I really go for vaal pact ? It saves a lot of points
(vitality/spirit void) but won't mana be a problem ? And with no regen, I fear for the lab traps :'D

"
Ulkio wrote:
I have some questions. I currently have a tabula rasa. When should I consider ditching it for another chest armour ? Should I keep it until I get another 6L chest ?

Also, concerning the passive tree, should I really go for vaal pact ? It saves a lot of points
(vitality/spirit void) but won't mana be a problem ? And with no regen, I fear for the lab traps :'D

I'm currently level 79 and still dont have vaal pact.

I would ditch Tabula whenever you have a 5-6 link belly. Warning, coloring 3B3R on a belly is rough.
"
Eulenkautz wrote:
Thanks for the build, having a good run so far.
Also found an extreme dmg boost in

sadly they're iLvl 18 and I only realized how good they are as I replaced them with

and wondered why I did so much less dmg all of a sudden,
like being able to kill in under a second to need multiple seconds on normal mobs.

Also if someone could enlighten me, as to why they give such a big boost without it reflecting in the numbers, that would be nice, because I can't explain this and I'm not that bad at math just missing some info apparently~

Now, I have a reason for why you lost damage when you equipped those other gloves: Labyrinth enchants on gloves are currently bugged. I think it's the "casts/triggers _____ on hit" enchants that are to blame. It seems they are interfering with the leech process and/or overall dropping the attack speeds you can achieve. Replace or pick up a different enchant and you will discover that hrimsorrow isn't actually all that great with this build, since the idea is to stack elemental damage, not phys and convert (RIP in peace double dip).
headhunter is good for this build or it's better to keep rare belt
"
headhunter is good for this build or it's better to keep rare belt

if you own enough currency to buy a HH and don't know if it is good for you i would suggest you stop RMT asap.
IGN: Kitaen
i just dropped one with The Wretched card , and just asking if it's good for this build . why are you talking about rmt ?
Should we use a 6L rare chest piece with a decent amount of life or a 5L belly?
at lvl 93 final claw build.. where does the mana leech come from?
"
Ulkio wrote:

I used Tabula until 83 and did uber lab normal atziri and up to corrupted t12 with hard mods with it. Never had a problem anywhere.
Got a biscos drop then and sold for a 6 link belly otherwise i would still run with the tabula.
You could swap for a 6link rare which you alt/scour or chaos spam for some life and/or res. But that would obsiously delay your belly. If you think you can get/farm a 6link belly decently fast stay with tabula its ok for that build. If you arent even sure If you ever get a 6L belly then go the rare 6L way. :)

€dit: at the guy before me: Claw nodes are enought.

Btw. at everyone asking about vpact. I would suggest to switch not later then 80 or even earlier. .... Your leech is more then enought with decent dmg (and preferably a life on hit claw) and you get a lot of points If you can spec out of the leech nodes under vpact.
Last edited by rossko on Dec 19, 2017, 12:24:45 PM
"
Charlieofdoom wrote:
at lvl 93 final claw build.. where does the mana leech come from?

Have you read the description of Soul Raker?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info