[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
Niistokeppi wrote:
"
Balcerr wrote:
Hey Guys,
"Num lock trick" for autoattack is awesome for this build try it! Most of people use it to mine builds but with ancrestal call is really useful.
Just tell me what do you think :)

Can't see myself playing without it. It speeds up clearing with ancestral call so much.

Could someone elaborate on this?

I've never heard of the num lock trick, let alone how it can increased clearspeed.

Thanks!
Maybe this was mentioned somewhere in the thread but why switched from BF to Molten Strike? Does Motlen Strike has any particular advantage over Blade Flurry?

Another question - why his life degenerate so fast? Because of Blood Rage or what?
i was farming at bllod aquaduct and i keep getting killed by detonate dead skill and its making me unable to lv up, any help?
i would like to question support gems in main link, why do you prefer Concentrated effect over Elemental damage with attacks and why there is no Increased Critical Strike Support (i would like to put it instead of Inc Area and use 4 wildfire gems)
Is there any change in jew selection at abyss ? ( Abyss jew with life, adds damg, res ,as ... ? )
I was wondering.

I don't want to use Blood Rage and what if I use Vaal Haste instead? Would that be good? I guess?
"
fleokan wrote:
i would like to question support gems in main link, why do you prefer Concentrated effect over Elemental damage with attacks and why there is no Increased Critical Strike Support (i would like to put it instead of Inc Area and use 4 wildfire gems)

I think inc area is useless, using elemental focus instead. Conc effect on the other hand is great because the balls don't spread so much and its easier to dps small targets (ancestral call is enough aoe, trash dies in 0,001s in t16 maps).
Wildfire is limited to 2.
Last edited by Niistokeppi on Dec 18, 2017, 10:42:19 AM
Can someone look at my char and stuff and give me some advice to omprove it ( i know i need better health and i miss 4 %cold, because i missed reroll my armor :p)
ty
Hi! I have a question that i asked earlier but it got lost on previous pages.

What weapon would be better with my current equipment

Spoiler

Claw that i have equipped atm or Ornament of The East?

Also, what should i focus on upgrading next(except for armour and shield)?
What passive tree need use, what u post on leveling or passive tree?
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAQDuBLMFtQthDY0RLxR1FSAV_Ra_GbQaOCP2JP0mlScvKgsqOCpNKwos6S2DMHEwfDIJMok1kjY9N0c31DpCOtg8LT8nRUdF9Ed-Sn1KyEt4TZJOKlFHVUtW-luvXfJh4mKsZK9lTWZUaPJrrGxGbIxuqm9XcFJybHfleBl4-XvDft1_K4DhgpuDX4PMhXuGs4d2idOKOIqvjDaNfY2BjbmNv5ARkFWaO52qogCkwq9stMW18rcXtz69Nr6nwGbBoMLsxq7UI9YH2L3dDd2o4XPiXudU62PsOO0_7g7wH_nd_MX9bv4K_94ClgxSkm6ce6i5vFbSfO1h

or

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAfndN0drrEVHwGYEs6IA8B_hc-0ggpvsODrYJy-QVRo4hXtmVMauPC2DX4PMtz7-Cti9NZK18m6qSsiKr5ARe8M_JypNAO4s6YazFSDdDVuvTioj028nmmqPYOCfBWYNjYd2Sn38xe4Oo4oj9k2SjX0wfFFHjb_UIwW1wuy0xRX9jYHBoHgZb1dirGyMnarnVCT9_95o8q9sC2E2PetjES8rCl3yKgtwUonTjDZVS2HiJpUWv7cXgOHiXhR1pMICltJ8km68Vqi5DFLtYZx7?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info