[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
Kitaen wrote:
"
Kekemousse wrote:
I have 3 questions about the skill tree
1. How do you manage to have 2 wildfire when you have only 1 place where you can have 40 strengh in radius ?
2. Why remove Vitality void ( from previous BF guide) ?
3.Why remove the 4 first nodes to take the intel ones ?

we have 2 wheels with 40 strgh
we don't play BF anymore
we need int and not melee dmg

I have asked the same question to myself but i see even on the 116 skill tree only 1 slot with 40 strengh.
Where is the other?
First of all TY very much for the build im finding it a lot of fun, I would like some advice on my claw though, should I craft Added fire damage or critical strike multiplier?

Thanks for any help

Last edited by RobNob1 on Dec 18, 2017, 6:04:40 AM
"
ShinLei88 wrote:
"
Kitaen wrote:
"
Kekemousse wrote:
1. How do you manage to have 2 wildfire when you have only 1 place where you can have 40 strengh in radius ?

we don't play BF anymore

I have asked the same question to myself but i see even on the 116 skill tree only 1 slot with 40 strengh.
Where is the other?

Just look at my skill tree on my character called "Shaxr" and you'll find out the answer!
"
ShaxMC wrote:

Just look at my skill tree on my character called "Shaxr" and you'll find out the answer!

Ahh i got it, didnt know Devotion count too

Thank you very much!
"
ShinLei88 wrote:
"
Kitaen wrote:
"
Kekemousse wrote:

we don't play BF anymore

Where is the other?

stop it.
I feel like most people who are complaining about obtaining the expensive items are either new players or headless chickens who have no idea how this game works in general. Anyway this build is amazing! Best experience I've ever had with league starter builds and arguably the most fun build I've tried. OP you are the MVP!
Last edited by edmundsk1 on Dec 18, 2017, 7:56:27 AM
"
RobNob1 wrote:
First of all TY very much for the build im finding it a lot of fun, I would like some advice on my claw though, should I craft Added fire damage or critical strike multiplier?

Thanks for any help

Search for a claw with more APS. Otherwise crit multi is better
for bandits i personally go with alira, crit multi is golden in crit build and 15% ele resistance is also never bad , this totally worth 2 skill points.
Also, you can get 2 more wildfires if you really like fire
What gear to upgrade next? I'd like someone to do a gear check for me!
Spoiler

Can't link my jewels, but, if u wanna see them, just go to my character called "Shaxr".
Last edited by ShaxMC on Dec 18, 2017, 9:05:54 AM
"
ShaxMC wrote:
What gear to upgrade next? I'd like someone to do a gear check for me!
Spoiler

Can't link my jewels, but, if u wanna see them, just go to my character called "Shaxr".

Vessel of Vinktar, Boots with lightning damage enchantment, Belly, Amulet, Antifreeze flask

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info