[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Can someone explain how to use Ancestral Call for single target. Someone says that you should not attack boss directly with skill, but somehow attack near the boss using shift button. Can someone explain in detail why we should do that, and what are pros / cons. ? Thanks in advance.
“All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring
Hey Guys,
"Num lock trick" for autoattack is awesome for this build try it! Most of people use it to mine builds but with ancrestal call is really useful.
Just tell me what do you think :)
"
LG0012 wrote:
Can someone explain how to use Ancestral Call for single target. Someone says that you should not attack boss directly with skill, but somehow attack near the boss using shift button. Can someone explain in detail why we should do that, and what are pros / cons. ? Thanks in advance.

If you attack the ground near the boss you produce molten orbs which can hit the boss. In addition to that the Ancestral Call also attacks the boss and produces orbs which can hit the boss.
Compared to a direct attack to the boss you gain an additional load of orbs to harm the boss depending on how much projectiles your molten strike produces.
"
Balcerr wrote:
Hey Guys,
"Num lock trick" for autoattack is awesome for this build try it! Most of people use it to mine builds but with ancrestal call is really useful.

Can't see myself playing without it. It speeds up clearing with ancestral call so much.
I have 3 questions about the skill tree
1. How do you manage to have 2 wildfire when you have only 1 place where you can have 40 strengh in radius ?
2. Why remove Vitality void ( from previous BF guide) ?
3.Why remove the 4 first nodes to take the intel ones ?
"
Niistokeppi wrote:
"
Balcerr wrote:
Hey Guys,

Can't see myself playing without it. It speeds up clearing with ancestral call so much.

Hi Mates! Soz for noobie question, but can someone explain how this "num lock trick" works plz??

I found sthing googling, but i dont get how could this improve the clear speed :).

And in case this worth, its better to stick with Ancestral call even in bosses for more meatballs?? Or just a matter of clearing packs??

Soz for my english, not my native.

Thx all!!
Last edited by PandaDap on Dec 18, 2017, 5:29:15 AM
How do you do izaro with only 3k life?
"
Kekemousse wrote:
I have 3 questions about the skill tree
1. How do you manage to have 2 wildfire when you have only 1 place where you can have 40 strengh in radius ?
2. Why remove Vitality void ( from previous BF guide) ?
3.Why remove the 4 first nodes to take the intel ones ?

we have 2 wheels with 40 strgh
we don't play BF anymore
we need int and not melee dmg

IGN: Kitaen
"
digibluez wrote:
How do you do izaro with only 3k life?

you don't
IGN: Kitaen
"
Maverick1st wrote:
"
LG0012 wrote:

If you attack the ground near the boss you produce molten orbs which can hit the boss. In addition to that the Ancestral Call also attacks the boss and produces orbs which can hit the boss.
Compared to a direct attack to the boss you gain an additional load of orbs to harm the boss depending on how much projectiles your molten strike produces.

Is it possible to avoid shift button clicking for moltenstrike? Because, right now if you click the skill button, your char starts to walk forward and its kind a annoying thing.
“All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info