[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
FreshMeat93 wrote:
Well,i invested about 90c for new rings/amulet with crit chance and some added dmg/resists + life, tooltip dmg lower for 250-300,about 5600 now,but crit chance rised significally, now i have about 44% in hideout.

It's all about survivability now, im checked the man gear that link his shaper kill above,and he have +- same gear as me except Belly + Lycosidae + flasks(Vinktar+dying Sun).

Ok Vinktar + dying Sun + Lycosiday is more about offense,Belly is the only defensive too.
I don't understand it.
I mean some map bosses/abyss Bats/Liches sometime hitting me for 4/5 HP pool,and i can't overleech it in 0.3 second.

Where is my mistake in defense?
I don't see it.
Belly only give flat life %, ok with it i will have about 6.5k instead of 5.5k, i don't think it will help to survive that big nukes.

hmmm perhaps hits cannot be evaded plays a crucial rule. Get this weapon
, should b very cheap.

tell me if it makes a difference at your level in terms of survival.

oh by the way, your are playing the old style blade furry so I can't be sure, I play the molten one.
Last edited by Warmey on Dec 17, 2017, 1:27:08 PM
"
Warmey wrote:

hmmm perhaps hits cannot be evaded plays a crucial rule.

Don't think so.
I don't have sub 70% accuracy,so it will make no big difference.
81-85% accuracy still pretty good,with 5.50-6 AS per second BF there should be no significant difference in terms of leech.
Hmm this might sound nooby but how do you sustain power charges ? Or do you just use orb of storms + ancestral protector on boss fights exclusively? Im still in early level 60's and just got this setup, and it seems like too much of a hassle casting it manually on every magic-rare trash pack
Last edited by iAmTotalNoob on Dec 17, 2017, 2:06:58 PM
"
Molten Strike:

[20/20] Molten Strike
[20/20] Elemental Damage with Attacks Support/Ancestral Call Support
[21/20] Added Lightning Damage Support - pref level 21
[20/20] Multistrike Support
[21/20] Elemental Focus/Increased Area of Effect Support
[20/20] Concentrated Effect Support

This is the main setup. You Swap "Ele Focus" for "Increased Area" and "Ancestral Call" for "Ele Dmg with Attacks" for Single Target.

I guess the OP means switch increased area of effect FOR elemental focus for single target.

If I run with ele focus, I can't apply aliments as as shock etc. However I have a better chance to proc righteous providence... hmm.

Am I to run elemental focus while clearing or not ?
Last edited by Warmey on Dec 17, 2017, 2:55:32 PM
"
NeeFoo wrote:
Asking again. Could someone have look at my character and tell me what im doing wrong? 7k tooltip, no idea how to up my dps.

Get yourself a magilaro glove, you can change your iron ring to diamond ring with life and resist, change your rare jewels to something with crit multiplier, life and resist
I'm having some serious mana issues right now. Someone mind taking a look at my skill tree/gear and cluing me in? I'm lost here. I seemed to be alright with mana management before I got my first ascendancy, Instruments of Virtue.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/bowserpunch/characters
Last edited by bowserpunch on Dec 17, 2017, 4:53:50 PM
"
FreshMeat93 wrote:
"
Warmey wrote:
I don't understand why is lycoste shield so important. I don'r have resolute technique for a long time and I barely miss if ever. I have zero accuracy invested appart for the same skll notes the OP has selected.

Am I not seeing something in that shield? Hits can't be evaded.. ok and so... what else?

I guess that cold damage 250 to 300 is working in this build as counter atacks?Or no?
That's pretty big boost in terms of flat ele dmg.

That only applies to the counter-attack gems that we don't use. It just allows us to use a better claw without taking a dps loss or loss of missing leaches.
"
Warmey wrote:
"
heokor wrote:
Hi guys,

I seriously need some help with this build. I am leveling my char, lvl 60 right now and my dps feels terrible (damn I failed an Elreon mission today, didn't know that could happen). I started with Blade Furry and switched to Molten Strike when the build did.

I must say both felt weak but MS feels even worse. When I am single targeting the damage is acceptable, but agains groups of enemies it takes forever, the balls do close to nothing. I have MS-Lightning Damage-Multistrike-Ancestral Call.

You are then doing something wrong. I am level 60 as well with all those links and the path tree and im plowing through mobs like butter.

I just finished cruel lab and it was fairly easy.

Hope you followed the path tree as best as it is written and you have the wildfire jewels assigned.

------------------------------
EDIT
-------------------------

i just checked your character bro. You got NO point blank node for MORE damage. No 2 wildfire jewels assigned. Re-spec the resolute tech..you dont need that shit. Get instead the unique claw with hits cannot be evaded.

and then if you still feel it doesn't work then your play style might be in question.

Thanks for the advices, I had thought about gettin point blank but i was trying to stick to the leveling guide. Honestly I didn't expect i would need to invest in the gems that early on.

EDIT:

I got the two jewels, got point blank and got rid of resolute. The dps has increased a lot and now it feels better. Thanks for that. Only problem now is I am quite fragile. Along with both heralds i can only use one more aura, and without clarity I have mana problems (even with the amulet), any advice for that? I feel like I should go for Vaal Pact already as life regeneration seems to not have much effect anyways.
Last edited by heokor on Dec 17, 2017, 5:45:24 PM
I can't even kill Kitava right now because I run out of mana within 3 hits. I could really use some help, I can't do anything at the moment.
"
FreshMeat93 wrote:
"
Warmey wrote:

hmmm perhaps hits cannot be evaded plays a crucial rule.

Don't think so.
I don't have sub 70% accuracy,so it will make no big difference.
81-85% accuracy still pretty good,with 5.50-6 AS per second BF there should be no significant difference in terms of leech.

Lycosidae is very much needed for high end. If i remove it i lose 30% dps and 14% crit, not even counting the leech.
Last edited by Niistokeppi on Dec 17, 2017, 5:58:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info