[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

can u show us ur gem links in armor pls
"
obliviousBC wrote:
"
Does it make sense to use Anger aura when i use this jewel
?

Take a look at the "Inevitable Judgement" ascendancy and decide for yourself. ;)

God im dumb
Guys how hard is to progres through maps while you dont have yet all this OP gear and bossfights take much longer? Is this build hard to lvl up or still good enough to not to die too often?
Hey guys,its me again :D.
Started to have a feeling that i lack both damage/survivability in t12+ rare/corrupted maps(on bosses mainly).
I don't have any really bad piece of gear,but still missing Lycosidae/6L belly or rare 40%+ three resis 6L chest.

Also even if i can afford Lycosidae a will miss minimal ele resists requirements for maps,that Rise of the Phoenix provides for me atm.
How the hell to deal with them?

Can someone take a few look at my gear/tree and say what should i improve,have a 80c budget.
I changed recently claw for 8.25% crit one with decent AS as some one adviced me and it give me pretty signifact boost, thx for that advice.
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Dec 17, 2017, 9:06:41 AM
Could not find this in the comments. If you don't have lycosidae how much better is a decent shield compared to dual wielding claws for survivability?

Hey I picked up these gloves with the plan of putting in a frost blades setup for clearing trash, but I am not sure which gems to cut to make room. Any ideas would be appreciated, cheers.
build is freaking awesome

my first shaper kill with it in Abyss league:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hubae49l5O8
What claw would be better? Ornament of The East or 233 edps claw (i have 88% accuracy with it)?
Im asking again, how hard I will strugle without all this GG items (belly, lycoste shield etc)? Should I farm currency first or can be played on budget?
"
Asag wrote:
Im asking again, how hard I will strugle without all this GG items (belly, lycoste shield etc)? Should I farm currency first or can be played on budget?

you can play with budget. I started with budget gear and in maps try to buy in main build items. It boost the dps. For my point shield is the most important.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info