[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Hello, how much dps should I have at act 7 ? I'm at 2k (3k with ele damage) and I feel a bit weak.
I don't have a lot of currency, and I got a new stuff after act 6. I also did the 2 first labs
What should I focus on first ?

Spoiler

Also, if I don't use the Paua amulet, i have a lot of mana problems, and I can't use onslaught support + innervate with ice herald, as it reserves too much mana and I can't even use molten strike once :(
I don't understand why is lycoste shield so important. I don'r have resolute technique for a long time and I barely miss if ever. I have zero accuracy invested appart for the same skll notes the OP has selected.

Am I not seeing something in that shield? Hits can't be evaded.. ok and so... what else?

ignore post, figured out my question :D
Last edited by drummer88 on Dec 17, 2017, 11:59:35 AM
Hi guys,

I seriously need some help with this build. I am leveling my char, lvl 60 right now and my dps feels terrible (damn I failed an Elreon mission today, didn't know that could happen). I started with Blade Furry and switched to Molten Strike when the build did.

I must say both felt weak but MS feels even worse. When I am single targeting the damage is acceptable, but agains groups of enemies it takes forever, the balls do close to nothing. I have MS-Lightning Damage-Multistrike-Ancestral Call.
"
heokor wrote:
Hi guys,

I seriously need some help with this build. I am leveling my char, lvl 60 right now and my dps feels terrible (damn I failed an Elreon mission today, didn't know that could happen). I started with Blade Furry and switched to Molten Strike when the build did.

I must say both felt weak but MS feels even worse. When I am single targeting the damage is acceptable, but agains groups of enemies it takes forever, the balls do close to nothing. I have MS-Lightning Damage-Multistrike-Ancestral Call.

You are then doing something wrong. I am level 60 as well with all those links and the path tree and im plowing through mobs like butter.

I just finished cruel lab and it was fairly easy.

Hope you followed the path tree as best as it is written and you have the wildfire jewels assigned.

------------------------------
EDIT
-------------------------

i just checked your character bro. You got NO point blank node for MORE damage. No 2 wildfire jewels assigned. Re-spec the resolute tech..you dont need that shit. Get instead the unique claw with hits cannot be evaded.

and then if you still feel it doesn't work then your play style might be in question.
Last edited by Warmey on Dec 17, 2017, 12:13:12 PM
"
Warmey wrote:
I don't understand why is lycoste shield so important. I don'r have resolute technique for a long time and I barely miss if ever. I have zero accuracy invested appart for the same skll notes the OP has selected.

Am I not seeing something in that shield? Hits can't be evaded.. ok and so... what else?

It dsn't look as good as it is ;) for me..i have fairly budget gear on me aswell..been strugling even on yellow maps ( nnob in general so others may have different experience ) but once i invested into Lyco..it wa slike night and day, now even reds are breeze ;)
Wicked_Clown
Asking again. Could someone have look at my character and tell me what im doing wrong? 7k tooltip, no idea how to up my dps.
"
DjPapaz wrote:
"
Warmey wrote:

It dsn't look as good as it is ;) for me..i have fairly budget gear on me aswell..been strugling even on yellow maps ( nnob in general so others may have different experience ) but once i invested into Lyco..it wa slike night and day, now even reds are breeze ;)

well I got this a while ago, pretty much the same thing.
Last edited by Warmey on Dec 17, 2017, 12:47:17 PM
Well,i invested about 90c for new rings/amulet with crit chance and some added dmg/resists + life, tooltip dmg lower for 250-300,about 5600 now,but crit chance rised significally, now i have about 44% in hideout.

It's all about survivability now, im checked the man gear that link his shaper kill above,and he have +- same gear as me except Belly + Lycosidae + flasks(Vinktar+dying Sun).

Ok Vinktar + dying Sun + Lycosiday is more about offense,Belly is the only defensive too.
I don't understand it.
I mean some map bosses/abyss Bats/Liches sometime hitting me for 4/5 HP pool,and i can't overleech it in 0.3 second.

Where is my mistake in defense?
I don't see it.
Belly only give flat life %, ok with it i will have about 6.5k instead of 5.5k, i don't think it will help to survive that big nukes.

"
Warmey wrote:

I guess that cold damage 250 to 300 is working in this build as counter atacks?Or no?
That's pretty big boost in terms of flat ele dmg.
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Dec 17, 2017, 12:54:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info