[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

what should i upgrade i have about 300c trying to see whats most worth investing in
any help would be good
Hi All, my apologies if this has been answered already.

I recently acquired a 5link chest piece(previously running 4L) and in the 5th slot I've included the concentrated effect gem. However, it hasn't provided any noticeable difference in tooltip dps either on poe itself or POEbuilder. Any idea why?

The concentrated effect gem is definitely working as I can see the clusters are closer together when using the molten strike skill.
Hey guys,
New player here, and i followed this guide to the letter. My DPS while it says on my character panel as just 1123.something DPS is not the issue, i can kill stuff fine and fairly quickly.

It's my survivability that's my issue, using strength and life mods on my armours items i only have an abysmal 3.2k life at lvl 76 and this leads to mobs with crit modifyers especially (happens a lot in abyssal depths), obliterating me (usually 1 shot).

Can someone help me as i feel i have very slow progress now because of the death penalties.

Thanks & regards.
Hey dude! Just wanted to say thank you for the guide, this has made Abyss one of my best leagues ever, without even cheesing old Vaal Pact. Thank you so much bro :)
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
"
Kitaen wrote:

how would you lose 14% crit?

Those missed hits can be crits. Losing effective crit.
Last edited by Niistokeppi on Dec 18, 2017, 2:25:44 AM
"
johan2421 wrote:
Hey guys,
New player here, and i followed this guide to the letter. My DPS while it says on my character panel as just 1123.something DPS is not the issue, i can kill stuff fine and fairly quickly.

It's my survivability that's my issue, using strength and life mods on my armours items i only have an abysmal 3.2k life at lvl 76 and this leads to mobs with crit modifyers especially (happens a lot in abyssal depths), obliterating me (usually 1 shot).

Can someone help me as i feel i have very slow progress now because of the death penalties.

Thanks & regards.

I replied in-depth to him ingame, he was reading his melee attack tooltip =p. We went over his gear and passives/etc, everything was set up wrong and he still had 10k molten strike DPS.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
"
illuminate89 wrote:

I recently acquired a 5link chest piece(previously running 4L) and in the 5th slot I've included the concentrated effect gem. However, it hasn't provided any noticeable difference in tooltip dps either on poe itself or POEbuilder. Any idea why?

The concentrated effect gem is definitely working as I can see the clusters are closer together when using the molten strike skill.

Projectile DPS is not counted in the molten strike tooltip.

Also you should be using ancestral call/multistrike/added lightning damage/elemental damage with attacks for clearing, and use conc effect later for giant endgame bosses.
"
Resolve_Gamer wrote:
what should i upgrade i have about 300c trying to see whats most worth investing in
any help would be good

6-link body armor. 20/20 gems.
"
"
illuminate89 wrote:

Also you should be using ancestral call/multistrike/added lightning damage/elemental damage with attacks for clearing, and use conc effect later for giant endgame bosses.

You absolute legend! My clear speed is amazing with ancestral call
"
illuminate89 wrote:
"
"
illuminate89 wrote:

You absolute legend! My clear speed is amazing with ancestral call

Just wait until you have "Inevitable Judgement" from Merciless Lab. Your life will be on another dimension :D ... Try to get it as soon as possible !!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info