[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
bowserpunch wrote:
I can't even kill Kitava right now because I run out of mana within 3 hits. I could really use some help, I can't do anything at the moment.
Don't use 2 heralds.
I'm only using Herald of Ice + blasphemy Enfeeble. Herald of Thunder isn't being used.
"
bowserpunch wrote:
I'm only using Herald of Ice + blasphemy Enfeeble. Herald of Thunder isn't being used.
Is the glove enchant still bugged? try using gloves without enchant.
Is Accuracy rly reqired with this build?

I have 0 accuracy on my items and run T11 maps prety easy.

Leech Is prety insane too....go for 1% to 100% in 1 sec.....and I dont have the feeling that I miss mobs/bosses with my hits.

So many Molten Orbs, nothing can evade. :D

I only die bcs I dont pay attention to 1 hit boss mechanics.

And for high end maps ofc I save for the shield.
Last edited by CroDanZ on Dec 17, 2017, 6:57:55 PM
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Washow/characters

Can someone take a look at my guy Meatyclawss?

I'm not having any trouble or anything but my sheet dps is 11k as opposed to OP at 200k. Obviously the gear difference is huge but what are some cheaper things I can do to increase my dps? I am playing along with my sunder friend and he seems to be doing way more dmg with lesser gears.
"
Niistokeppi wrote:
"
FreshMeat93 wrote:
"
Warmey wrote:

hmmm perhaps hits cannot be evaded plays a crucial rule.

Don't think so.
I don't have sub 70% accuracy,so it will make no big difference.
81-85% accuracy still pretty good,with 5.50-6 AS per second BF there should be no significant difference in terms of leech.

Lycosidae is very much needed for high end. If i remove it i lose 30% dps and 14% crit, not even counting the leech.

how would you lose 14% crit?
IGN: Kitaen
kind of lost on where the dps comes from. i switched to dual claw (for more dps) and have success with that but with his budget gear in POB he was getting 100k and i feel like i have better than budget gear and still not around that level. can someone look at my character (IDontHaveAnyNameIdeas) and tell me where im lacking in the dps ? cant even imagine getting to 200k
I also need help, i don't what to change/upgrade to get more DPS, any help would be much appreciated, my character name is "Shaxr", level 76 Inquis. I know that leveling would give me DPS, but besides that, what should I do to get more?
Well, I changed gloves and no longer having an issue. Not sure why that would be the case.
"
heokor wrote:
"
Warmey wrote:
"
heokor wrote:
Hi guys,

I seriously need some help with this build. I am leveling my char, lvl 60 right now and my dps feels terrible (damn I failed an Elreon mission today, didn't know that could happen). I started with Blade Furry and switched to Molten Strike when the build did.

I must say both felt weak but MS feels even worse. When I am single targeting the damage is acceptable, but agains groups of enemies it takes forever, the balls do close to nothing. I have MS-Lightning Damage-Multistrike-Ancestral Call.

You are then doing something wrong. I am level 60 as well with all those links and the path tree and im plowing through mobs like butter.

I just finished cruel lab and it was fairly easy.

Hope you followed the path tree as best as it is written and you have the wildfire jewels assigned.

------------------------------
EDIT
-------------------------

i just checked your character bro. You got NO point blank node for MORE damage. No 2 wildfire jewels assigned. Re-spec the resolute tech..you dont need that shit. Get instead the unique claw with hits cannot be evaded.

and then if you still feel it doesn't work then your play style might be in question.

Thanks for the advices, I had thought about gettin point blank but i was trying to stick to the leveling guide. Honestly I didn't expect i would need to invest in the gems that early on.

EDIT:

I got the two jewels, got point blank and got rid of resolute. The dps has increased a lot and now it feels better. Thanks for that. Only problem now is I am quite fragile. Along with both heralds i can only use one more aura, and without clarity I have mana problems (even with the amulet), any advice for that? I feel like I should go for Vaal Pact already as life regeneration seems to not have much effect anyways.

Nah, nah don't need Vaal Pact now. You need to only run HOI and blasphamy + enfeeble. Nothing else. When you are high level you can add the gem enlighten and then see to add HOT.

and WTF are you doing with whirling blades?.. Nah! In this character you use Shield charge + fortify+ faster attack.

I saw you took the life and mana leech cluster. Good! as intended for the moment. I don't run out of mana at all really and I spam like crazy. Oh...Oh. get the node Mana Flows. Ir's a beautiful node to get, it's at the duelist area, really easy to get. it will help you for sure.

Last edited by Warmey on Dec 17, 2017, 10:20:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info