[3.2+] Explosive Cleave / Lacerate Gladiator. Insane Clear Speed, Solid Defenses and Budget

@popje

1. 75% is fine, since we attack so fast anyways

2. 1.5% is still more than 1% so it's fine. Yes it affects bloodrage. But it's not a big deal

3. For damage hatred is the best aura

4. enduring cry gives us endurance charges which increase our physical damage reduction
The bild farm t15+ map, yes or nor?
yes
@cookees

got it thanks, I was wondering because he said 100% bleed, not 75, I have more questions if you don't mind, I just noticed my CWDT gem got to level 18, that is bad isn't it, at what level should I toggle the auto-level ? What about other gems ?

Also, I noticed in his gear he has frostbomb and herald of ashes in his CWDT setup, why ? I personally use punishement because its extra damage, is this a good idea, how does it work, do CWDT triggers both ? Do one overwrite the other or something.
I check 2 skeel trie
"Passive Tree (109 points)" this old tree, its not good tree and need up the tree "Passive Tree (For level 89)" ? and need passive "Iron Reflexes" or not or on my discretion?
@popje

Yeah your supposed to keep your CWDT at level 1. Ignore my CWDT on my character, just use CWDT - Enfeeble. Level 5 Enfeeble.

Don't use punishment, punishment is unreliable because you only get the buff when cursed enemies attack you. Stick to enfeeble imo

@htt22

yeah just follow the new tree i listed in the skill tree section. I highly recommend going iron reflexes, but you don't have to, if you don't want to.

hey guys I won't be able to respond as often to this thread anymore, thanks for your understanding.
In the later stage of the game, which is better to use: Devoto, Rat's Nest or Starkonja's Head with 40% enchantment increased damage to the cleavage. And about the body, Belly of the Beast, Carcass Jack or Atziri's Splendour (6l alright)?
Last edited by htt22 on Sep 11, 2017, 5:52:34 AM
I see your character didnt use the unique jewel no more. Where did you place the jewel before ?
I'm only on 3 endurance charges and 4 frenzy. In your video, you are on 5 and 5. What am I missing?
IGN: Yellovvjack

Pm me if it's a deal!
I have a 5 link belly (saving up to 6 link it) but if i don't have a good rare 6 link, what is the best 5 link setup for cleave ? What do i drop ? Dmg on Full ? Added Fire ? Melee Phys ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info