[3.2+] Explosive Cleave / Lacerate Gladiator. Insane Clear Speed, Solid Defenses and Budget

This is a cute build, but if u want the more properly working version, this is basically a rip from AlkaizerX's cleave build, it's just that this version isnt as good.. :p
-> Twitch.tv/furaijin <- If ur new to the game and got questions, this is the place to be! <3
Last edited by Furaijin on Sep 12, 2017, 12:37:51 AM
@htt22

if u can get a good helm and a 6l belly, then that would prob be better. otherwise BoR is pretty much BiS

@dandaniel21

yeah just put the jewel in the jewel slot near the marauder area. I haven't update my character in a long time.

@YellovvJack

Yeah video is a bit outdated, don't worry about it

@ZacharyWeekend

use a bringer of rain instead of a 5L belly, it would be a huge DPS boost, which this build needs. If you insist on using a 5l belly, then drop added fire.

@zk69

I made this build in 2.0, way before Alkaizer. Alkaizer is a crit sword cleave, mine is rt axe cleave. Whichever build you follow is your perogative.

Last edited by cookees on Sep 12, 2017, 1:48:55 AM
I am at the 109 skill points at your tree and I'm lvl 86, so I'll get some more soon. Where do you advice, I allocate these points?
IGN: Yellovvjack

Pm me if it's a deal!
@YellovvJack

Every point from level 86 onwards goes into life nodes.
Would replacing Add Fire Dmg with Ruthless do more dmg??
Viodheart still recommended in 3.0? Considering buying one soon because it's so cheap this league
@invoker232

around the same

@Muddaawwsome

if you're using a rare axe, yes
Hey sorry for the noob question but you mention that picking Cleave or Lacerate depends on playstile, since I'm quite unfamiliar with the game what playstyles would those be?
if you prefer melee or ranged
there were free 4L that you will advise, there is an idea with a call to immortality, a shell and a shield of lightning.
http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1505754549/2dedf50b/18651030.png
final build version from afea of effect
Last edited by htt22 on Sep 18, 2017, 1:11:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info