[3.2+] Explosive Cleave / Lacerate Gladiator. Insane Clear Speed, Solid Defenses and Budget

Hey man, big fan of this build. First time trying it were in the harbinger league and I used it in abyss too. I just need to know if there is a PoB link to it with the new changes for 3.2, that would be helpfull. Otherwise keep it up man, I love this build!
"
SanguineSleet wrote:

Can you just explain reasoning of Versatile Combat over Out match and Outlast? Wouldn't frenzy and endurance charges be better? Especially more damage and defence with it?

I generally find the Spell Block to be better than Outmatch and Outlast. The Spell block would improve defenses more than Endurance charges. Also it is actually difficult to gain charges as explosion kills don't count as a kill with your weapon, so you don't get charges from that. Furthermore, we use Bloodrage and Enduring Cry to gain both charges anyways.

@timmy92c

Hey man, glad you liked the build. Sorry no PoB unfortunately. But all the gear and skill trees are there, so you can plug that into your PoB easily. Feel free to experiment with Gem setups and Gear if you desire, as there may be new additions to the league that I may not be aware of.

Guys, I won't be able to respond often and I apologise in advance for that. Many questions are addressed in my FAQ section on the bottom of the guide. If you post some questions here, other people may help you answer it too.

Last edited by cookees on Mar 3, 2018, 4:01:34 AM
Hello, in the guide you said that we ahve to go for Blood in the Eyes but in the tree you are not using it, so what ascendancy i have to follow, thanks! great build

P.D.: I helped Oak!
Last edited by BlizardShafff on Mar 4, 2018, 9:48:11 PM
Someone ?
"
BlizardShafff wrote:
Someone ?

Go for Blood in The Eyes.
Last edited by cookees on Mar 6, 2018, 10:08:56 PM
Thanks! and wich tree i have to follow cause i think they are different (sorry, im new) thank u!
https://poeplanner.com/AAwAAOkADCQAAHG5HRXsivC-p2VNvTZHfoTZ6UbKkGBBY3AR1VeXQzHawS5T02907QUteu9AoCFgwYvbpwlY0_yBQTXvOu2E72EhrlD-axPJZacaVTboAecUTfxLvJ8YkTpSDjwUcfjr6hj3MnzZ2XyCB2RSTjIX4Sb4E0zBo-JhMHdZ_nasz36tjdlhhVKbaotPKCqXeeRRUEfvDhQgXz9nm4CKdiv3Ta4-xq48LYNfg8y3Pv4K8kU64aZX2L01kv6PTeMLYa9saPLwH6IABLPAZjwF73yf3_PdaGW-eAaLIONf2gomPQCBm2zYAAAAAAA=
Last edited by cookees on Mar 7, 2018, 2:38:10 AM
Thank you so much for reply cookees!! , i ll have to refund some points like iron reflexes and the frenzy charges but isnt a problem, see ya !
Hey there, been using your guide, reached mapping stage, really fun so far, just wanted to ask which pantheon points should i take? im currently using solaris and tokohama, should I switch to somehting else?
Nah solaris is fine. Pantheon is a bit flexible so you can go with what u prefer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info