[3.2+] Explosive Cleave / Lacerate Gladiator. Insane Clear Speed, Solid Defenses and Budget

Hey guys, I'm running this build on xbox and soul taker and bringer are nowhere to be found, I'm doing well (level 71) but I die a lot in tier 2-5 maps, any idea what I should do ? I feel like without soul taker I can't do much.
Thats not a build for playing hardcore :( Im level 64 on act 7 and cant do anything, findig unique axes are a dream, they are expensive as fuck, no way to play this on hhc if you dont have your items already.
@SougiasGuru

Yeah you can if you want

@B4zoom

Yeah some gear hasn't updated properly

@popje

Yeah you can't really find soul takers, you need to trade for them. I'm not sure how you trade on Xbox but try to get one.

@FeRR1s

Yeah same as above, try to do chaos recipes until you can afford to buy one.
"
cookees wrote:

@FeRR1s

Yeah same as above, try to do chaos recipes until you can afford to buy one.

Thats out of my control, dont know how to do chaos recipes lol, cant pass Doedre.
"
Thats not a build for playing hardcore :( Im level 64 on act 7 and cant do anything, findig unique axes are a dream, they are expensive as fuck, no way to play this on hhc if you dont have your items already.

To be frank - stop sucking.
This build works fine to level with. Cleave is fantastic even with a 4 link and a 170-200 PDPS weapon for one or two alcs will carry you to maps. Combine that with ancestral totem and you got like 10k pdps.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1552460 - my drop solution
Specs: CPU - i5 9600k, geforce 2060, 32 gb ram, ssd, 2133/2333 mz.-----
EXILES EVERYWHERE, PLEASE?!?!?!
"
Cergic wrote:
"

This build works fine to level with. Cleave is fantastic even with a 4 link and a 170-200 PDPS weapon for one or two alcs will carry you to maps. Combine that with ancestral totem and you got like 10k pdps.

You play it on a secondary character while you already got all items and farm with your main, dont be stupid.
"
"
Cergic wrote:
"

You play it on a secondary character while you already got all items and farm with your main, dont be stupid.

What? My current char Whoregutter is literally my main in the Hardcore temp league. Phys Cleave right there buddy - firstleveler. Sitting comfortably on lvl 86.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1552460 - my drop solution
Specs: CPU - i5 9600k, geforce 2060, 32 gb ram, ssd, 2133/2333 mz.-----
EXILES EVERYWHERE, PLEASE?!?!?!
Last edited by Cergic on Sep 3, 2017, 12:20:14 PM
@cookees, oh there an auction house on xbox, I've been looking at it everyday for the past dew days and saw it once, priced a 100 chaos for a 102% ed soul taker, I don't have that much yet and would rather wait than pay that much for one that low.
@popje

Yeah I think that's why it might be better to play on PC because you have poe.trade to trade for items. Soul Taker is only 20 chaos here on Softcore Harbinger, and is very easy to buy.

@Ferr1s

If you can somehow get to a level 60 zone, then you can start farming for chaos recipe items. But yeah on HC, Soul Taker is triple the SC price.

However, if you can get to level 65, you can buy a Jack, the Axe for really cheap. Use 2x Jack the Axe until you can get enough currency for a Soul Taker. Don't forget to buy your Bringer of Rain at level 67.
Last edited by cookees on Sep 4, 2017, 4:15:09 AM
Hi guys, I'm still new to the game but I finally almost completed this build, all I need now are the weapons but I got some decent rare ones that does the job for now, I have a few questions though.

How do I get 100% bleeding ? with jack the axe I'll have 75%, not 100 ?

About jack, the axe, it reduce 50% of my leech, so if I have 1%, equip the axe that gives 2% I'll have 1.5%, does it affect blood rage ? Isnt that like really bad ?

Why hatred ? only for the extra 35% damage, isn't there a better aura than that ?

Why enduring cry instead of rallying cry ? Enduring cry only last 0.75sec, will it get any longer, or is that skill just to make enemies bleed ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info