[3.2+] Explosive Cleave / Lacerate Gladiator. Insane Clear Speed, Solid Defenses and Budget

I'm looking to get spiked gloves and a steel rings currently. Can someone take a look at my tree and links and give me advice if i need to change anything?
Yep tree looks fine. Might be better to run Faster Attacks over Chance to Bleed, but either works so it should be fine.
"
cookees wrote:
Yep tree looks fine. Might be better to run Faster Attacks over Chance to Bleed, but either works so it should be fine.

Got a tabula droped from a rhoa XD, now im using cleave with added fire, melee physical, multistrike, faster attacks and inc aoe, but getting so much dmg. Should i swap faster attacks for life gain on hit or something like that? Act5 with 1400 hp 2.4k dmg cleave, not so hard to clear but still they have time to hit me and destroy because have only 994 armor and very low ress. Any tips if posible? :)
@FeRR1s

Hmm yeah feel free to get life gain on hit if you need it, but I think you're fine. I think put your next couple of passives into life for now, try to get up to 2k life.

Also use items such as goldrim to raise your resistances.
Last edited by cookees on Aug 20, 2017, 7:00:43 AM
what changes should be made when using legacy voidheart, soultaker and bor to make use of crimson dance? i heard hatred and herald of ash will reduce its dmg? so what should I do use curse on hit vulnerability and chance to bleed support +some bleed nodes?
Explosive Cleave Gladiator by supreme_pizza
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609862
Hello, i'm wondering if anyone is playing this in hardcore harbinger league. I'd like to know how viable it is in hc assuming i'd be using a BoR. What is the general amount of hp in the 80s this build gets. 6k+ ?
"
Bloodhatred wrote:
Hello, i'm wondering if anyone is playing this in hardcore harbinger league. I'd like to know how viable it is in hc assuming i'd be using a BoR. What is the general amount of hp in the 80s this build gets. 6k+ ?

Im on HHC but still low level (46) dont know if that can help you, but its a bit hard without the items and you wont reach a high difference till you get multistrike and increase AoE, still having some troubles because im a noob but done every act till 5 without help (started using a tabula when got multistrike and increase AoE so it changed alot)
Voidheart is not needed at all w/ the new changes to bleed. You are always going to be above 50% chance to bleed.
@Knampfclown

Hatred and Herald of Ash don't affect Crimson Dance, so they don't increase or decrease the damage (since it's added). So I would still keep them both. If you are using Crimson Dance, you probably don't need to change anything.

@Bloodhatred

6k is definitely do-able for HHC, if you prioritize the life nodes first. You don't really need that much damage. If you can make it to level 59, your damage will increase a lot with Soul Taker. If you can get to 67, with Bringer of Rain and Jack the Axe, you will be unstoppable.

@FeRR1S

If you're playing HC, I would recommend paying someone to run Kitava for you, since it might be a bit risky. Good luck mate.
Thank guys for the replies. I already have good money to get up and running, i was thinking of respeccing my sunder guys since theres not that much to respec already and im already using axe nodes. Since its hc, i'll def be going to the life wheel first ( already completed on Sunder build) and get dps ones later. I'll probably go with sunder until i hit 69, then make the switch.

Nice build man!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info