[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

"
EKTELESTES wrote:
Level 94, went to Uber for the 2nd time...deathless till Uber, and she 1-shot me 6 times, only took her 50% down. I took her the first quarter of life deathless and then she killed me and I totally lost my patterns, as usual. All my death's were from the blasts, even with the saffel's on.... 1 shot, 6k life, 79% all res, bam! Damn...

I guess apart from the saffel's, I also need to run PoF for like...83% fire res and I'm still not sure I could survive 1 blast.

Sometimes I had zero time to react, so I don't know, I guess I'll have to keep running around like a headless chicken and try to survive.

EDIT:

3 times, 3 fails. 6 portals the 1st time, 3 the 2nd one, 4 the last time. I'm just clueless now.

Dying to her blasts every single time. Too slow to avoid em and some were unavoidable even with whirling blades. If I die to her once, then the whole thing gets really messy. 83% fire res + saffel's doesn't work either, she still one-shot me. So, you either avoid them or you die. I just can't avoid em for long, I donno what else to do.

EDIT 2: Watched the video of that guy that kills her from the thread, he dies 2x to the blasts but slowly, he gets there. Running like a headless chicken is the only way I guess....fss..

Once you die once I find it does get harder, as you get out of sync.
It's actually easier if you get a few healing phases as it gives you time to breathe a little.
Without any spell block or evade mechanic you will have to avoid pretty much anything (You can probably take a small lightning hit with a topaz up though).
One thing that does need learning is when to stay still though - it's hard but sometimes you need to to not walk into lightning. I'd only use whirling blades to get out of flameblasts, it can get you into more trouble using it all the time if you aren't careful.
"
mezmery wrote:
this build effectively ends at 92.

6l makes a difference.
normal atziri dies at 2 sec per phase, not 3!

just convert it to mf and start a voltaxic, crit or whatever toon.
it's actually not very fun to progress this build, i rolled it only beacause it steamrolls all content i need for challenges, at the significant cost of clearspeed.

I found 6l made more difference than I thought - it kills mobs in tier 13+ maps quicker = more safety and better clearspeed.
A lot of people have questioned the build for being slow, but if you play it right (Like a trapper basically) it isn't bad at all. Clearing every mob can be a pain though. I've got a full dps crit spark build and it's not that much slower, and a hell of a lot safer.

All that being said though, You do hit a wall on gearing and points, I haven't been playing him much (Just for nasty reflect maps). I may retire him and either reuse some gear (Sure I can think of something fun with a 6l carcass) or sell it off.
Once you die at Uber one time you are fucked. Too slow to avoid all the chaos awaiting you at the door. I was also 83 fire resist, 6.5k hp getting one shot. The lack of mobility is the problem.
"
jconaspree wrote:
Once you die at Uber one time you are fucked. Too slow to avoid all the chaos awaiting you at the door. I was also 83 fire resist, 6.5k hp getting one shot. The lack of mobility is the problem.

Exactly.

The real problem though is the lack of dps. I figured it's really useless to go there wearing a shield. You get 1-shot by the blasts anyway, even with a saffel's and if you have a decent body armour, you don't need to worry too much about the spears.

So, I will try her again sometime (leveling another char now) but with FULL dps mode. 2 Dorys or 1 Dory + 1 singularity or daresso's passion, as we need to make her phases as short as possible.

"Wealth in a game is measured by the amount of fun, joy and entertainment you can get out of it".
-Mythabril
Blasphemy + Flammability + Elemental Weakness + Temporal chains.....

Srsly? 105% mana reservation?
I was following the guide until I see this...
"
RGWxXPOPXx wrote:

you cant see 8% reduce mana reservation on tree?
"
RGWxXPOPXx wrote:

I was about to answer until i saw the name....
Why on earth do we have a question about mana reservation nodes on every fucking 3rd page in this thread? Is the mechanic so new or hard to understand, that people can't answer this themselves by a simple google search?
"
RGWxXPOPXx wrote:

You did follow nothing in the guide or did you read anything?
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Last edited by Milkyslice on Mar 31, 2016, 2:35:23 AM
"
"
RGWxXPOPXx wrote:

I was about to answer until i saw the name....

:D
No rest for the wicked

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info