[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

"
mezmery wrote:
"
EKTELESTES wrote:

i did with one dory and one passion
wb helps alot!

Yeah, I considered that option, too! I'll try both of em. Now using leap slam with fa, it works pretty well, but ofc WB is better.

We'll see ;)

"Wealth in a game is measured by the amount of fun, joy and entertainment you can get out of it".
-Mythabril

Took only 1500 chroms :D
Guys, what to u all use as a mobility skill? Flame dash?
anyone test this combo out?

seems like this combo would be solid but you lose defense obviously

has anyone tried it?
Rampage IGN: RIP_Stannis_Baratheon
movementskill is called quicksilver flask.

if you use daressos whirling blades is possible OR just weaponswap on fidelitas with WB for backtracking.

i wouldnt use singularity, requires almost melee range to take effect

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
"
AntonChigur wrote:

has anyone tried it?

No rest for the wicked
"
AntonChigur wrote:

has anyone tried it?

Damage wise double doryanis is better, but im currently running it for the amazing cast speed and the hinder. 7x% inc damage is nothing to scoff at either and its much cheaper too. Overall I prefer doryanis + singularity for the slow and cast speed
oops didnt mean to double post
Last edited by Zushis on Mar 29, 2016, 4:20:16 AM
"
RGWxXPOPXx wrote:
Guys, what to u all use as a mobility skill? Flame dash?

Hi, im playing a RF build, now im lvl 91 and i've tested things with mobility, im using doon's cuebiyari + divinarus, in the divinarus i have wb + faster att + fortify, that makes not wearing a shield not to baad and the block chance from dual wielding isnt that bad, so for face tank things its, at least for me, a must (i mean getting a dagger and doing the facetank peeling ur glass cannons casting the circle fine and with stone golem tauting and u dodging while mobs aggro u)

if u cant get profit from a divinarus or think its a waste of stats, ive used this
a lot and its so fucking good, someday ill regal it xD

its pretty effective, its more tankier than de divinarus and gives something with these rolls give amazing mana sustain and that extra of damage that make it worth, last time i used it i was lvl 75-80 and it wasnt necessary to swap, but well, divinarus is bis for rf totem clearspeed and a good combo with a carcass.

Going directly from the point, i use whirling blades + flame dash to jump walls + phase run in cwdt with immortal call, i though in swap whirling blades from another movement skill but its the best one for dodge and with 20q gems it gets pretty effective
Currently I'm using a 1.9 and a 1.89 aps dagger in my weapon swap with wb+faster attacks+BM (can't use fortify because mana is gone very fast). But that's because I don't have to level spell totems anymore (got 3 Lv21 out of 6).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info