[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

no player life does not affect the totem RF damage at all.

i would respecc the 2 small resist nodes at the marauder and try to get dex on gear to free up 2 points for the 30 dex node.
Get the ele jewel and more lifenodes if you want. Overall Curse effectiveness (defence and offence) and jewels (totem life) are your best source of damage you can get right now.

edit: its also not a problem to cap resosts on this build without any points on the skilltree in resists because we use almost no uniques on the resist slots, except helmet
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Last edited by Milkyslice on Apr 1, 2016, 9:12:04 AM
Finally got my lvl 21 spell totem - After bricking all the ones I levelled myself I bought another uncorrupt lvl 20 and that one worked. Should just have done that to start with!
Anyway, I said if I get a lvl 21, and a 6l I'd try Uber, so guess I have to now. Will report on how it goes later...
I'm going to respec my flame totem marauder into RF-totem. What are your thoughts on running this with the blood magic passives? Also, I've tried it out real quick, what would make the totems start burning faster? Cast speed I assume?

Thanks,

Hibbie
Last edited by Hibbobotamus on Apr 1, 2016, 11:35:44 AM
Blood magic not a good idea.
One advantage of RF totems is that they are free to cast, so no need to run it. And it would prevent using blasphemied curses as auras, so you would need to either self cast curse everything or use a curse on hit setup - which would mean either only running 2 curses, or having 2 separate curse setups.

And yeah, cast speed is what does it - not sure if it is purely cast speed or if there is a 'reaction time' mechanic on top. You do get a slightly quicker start up time when you are using a silver flask.
Last edited by Carlovski on Apr 1, 2016, 11:51:33 AM
Hello, i have a lot of Es gear , would it be possible to do a Es base righteous fire totem build ? If so can some help me with a tree pls.
"
Hibbobotamus wrote:
I'm going to respec my flame totem marauder into RF-totem. What are your thoughts on running this with the blood magic passives? Also, I've tried it out real quick, what would make the totems start burning faster? Cast speed I assume?

Thanks,

Hibbie

how do you need blood magic, if rftotems are kida free ?
No rest for the wicked
"
Snowmanmc87 wrote:
Hello, i have a lot of Es gear , would it be possible to do a Es base righteous fire totem build ? If so can some help me with a tree pls.

Something like this for CI might be possible

Or another class like scion or witch... which dont have totem fire immunity.

Heretics Veil is not bad on such a build, just remember to have enough mana for every skill as blood magic gem. is not possible.

Low Life should be even better if you have a Shavs laying around.

Overall Occultist, Ascendant, Guardian, Elementalist and so on are all viable, but require Purity of Fire or enough totem resists.

With Purity of Fire its better to go LowLife... because reservation for blasphemy curses.

Last edited by Milkyslice on Apr 2, 2016, 12:51:17 PM
"
Snowmanmc87 wrote:

Hey I have an ES righteous fire totem build I created day 1 of the ascendant update. Except this is a defensieve build using the advancing fortress claw. It only uses 1 rf totem though, to make use of elemental equilibrium. I call it the One-Totem-Man build. Melts merciless Izaro in under 8 seconds, and probably 3 if I used an actual offensive build.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yi0eq4XDLZg
Last edited by id_rather_be_single on Apr 2, 2016, 4:45:54 PM
"
mezmery wrote:
"
Hibbobotamus wrote:

Thanks,

Hibbie

I don't 'need' it, I just don't want to regret the points if it's not necessary, plus it's a nice hp boost. I don't run with 3 curses at the moment anyway.
"
Hibbobotamus wrote:
"
mezmery wrote:
"
Hibbobotamus wrote:

Thanks,

Hibbie

I don't 'need' it, I just don't want to regret the points if it's not necessary, plus it's a nice hp boost. I don't run with 3 curses at the moment anyway.

Besides that curses are one of the best ways to gain survivability and damage ;)

You dont even need to level with flametotems, you can start with rf preeety early. Just earthquake the way to 38 (aoe gem) with leveling weapons

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info