[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

So, what should I use for mobility skill?
If any1 wants to try this build, i have full setup wasting on one of my characters
You can make me a offer @RegularEverydayNormalMF
Last edited by zjazd on Mar 27, 2016, 2:56:36 PM
Level 94, went to Uber for the 2nd time...deathless till Uber, and she 1-shot me 6 times, only took her 50% down. I took her the first quarter of life deathless and then she killed me and I totally lost my patterns, as usual. All my death's were from the blasts, even with the saffel's on.... 1 shot, 6k life, 79% all res, bam! Damn...

I guess apart from the saffel's, I also need to run PoF for like...83% fire res and I'm still not sure I could survive 1 blast.

Sometimes I had zero time to react, so I don't know, I guess I'll have to keep running around like a headless chicken and try to survive.

EDIT:

3 times, 3 fails. 6 portals the 1st time, 3 the 2nd one, 4 the last time. I'm just clueless now.

Dying to her blasts every single time. Too slow to avoid em and some were unavoidable even with whirling blades. If I die to her once, then the whole thing gets really messy. 83% fire res + saffel's doesn't work either, she still one-shot me. So, you either avoid them or you die. I just can't avoid em for long, I donno what else to do.

EDIT 2: Watched the video of that guy that kills her from the thread, he dies 2x to the blasts but slowly, he gets there. Running like a headless chicken is the only way I guess....fss..

"Wealth in a game is measured by the amount of fun, joy and entertainment you can get out of it".
-Mythabril
Last edited by EKTELESTES on Mar 27, 2016, 7:20:32 PM
yes, uber was way easier with 10% flasks.
No rest for the wicked
Looking for some advice.
I am kinda stuck at 91 lvl PHC for some reasons.

1. I have nothing to upgrade in my gear since 75 lvl and Doryani's weapon. 6l Carcass Jack costs so much and +1 link won't be that noticable i guess. I could buy some better rares with slightly more defensive stats, but im 40% all res. over capped, 6200 life and around 5k armor now, so anyway im going to die only from random oneshot and my missplay, 99% of the time i am full-hp (as it supposed to be in this build i guess).

2. Maps. Have no idea what to do, can't even sustain t10 (when i should be clearing t12-t13 for now). Going like 6-7 t10 maps with 80-110q and 20% packsize in a row and got zero higher tier drops. What the actual fuck? I dont want to buy t12+ maps with 20c per map. Should i run all t9 "alch and go" or sell them to vendor to get t10 maps?

At least i stored ~9ex in currency after lvling this character, so i am considering rolling another build (1h+shiled, so i can give Doryani's to new char at 75+) and going full-mf gear, trying to get t12+ maps.
this build effectively ends at 92.

6l makes a difference.
normal atziri dies at 2 sec per phase, not 3!

just convert it to mf and start a voltaxic, crit or whatever toon.
it's actually not very fun to progress this build, i rolled it only beacause it steamrolls all content i need for challenges, at the significant cost of clearspeed.
No rest for the wicked
Last edited by mezmery on Mar 28, 2016, 5:13:48 AM
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/4beaii/bugsciencepsa_righteous_fire_radius_enchantment/
just bought
and it doesn't affect the totems, it may be a bug but i'm so disappointed
I'll try Uber a couple more times, but with different tactics;

Full dps, as much as I can get + dual dorys.

Since the shield doesn't make any difference whatsoever, as I die to blasts and not spears, I'll try to go full damage so I can make her phases last less and we'll see.

"Wealth in a game is measured by the amount of fun, joy and entertainment you can get out of it".
-Mythabril
Last edited by EKTELESTES on Mar 28, 2016, 6:41:24 AM
Jewels with x% Increased dmg should work for both RF and Searing right? that is a global increase ? was not listed so i wasnt sure if it works or not but i assume it does

AND

since rf totem doesnt scale with spell damage a level 20 rf gem would be the same as a level 1 rf gem dmg wise?
Last edited by Ayuki on Mar 28, 2016, 7:26:30 AM
"
EKTELESTES wrote:

i did with one dory and one passion
wb helps alot!
No rest for the wicked

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info