[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

Thumbs up for your work on this post/build Milky. Level 88 and really liking it. Working on min/maxxing gear and 6-linking my carcass now (my carcass on char is just a 5-Link standby while I craft my good one in my stash to a 6-link) but my patchwork char can already breeze through tier 10 maps. So there's that.

- Took me quite a while before I put a point into EE. I didn't understand it. Thought it would just override when they got hit with fire damage. Seemed like way too much work. Then I read through your guide again (looking for something else) and saw a blurb about RF totems don't proc EE. An AH HA! moment. Maybe make this point easier to see/read for dummies. Maybe don't hide it and increase font size to 6000?

- I can't figure out how to run 3 curses when mana reservation for them would be 105%. I think you are stupid for not seeing this.

(Ok, yea, j/k on that last one. Couldn't resist.)

That is all. Just wanted to say thanks for putting this guide together.
yeah i will add something about EE in addition to the existing stuff to the FAQ.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Thanks for the replies.
My bad for not seeing that.
With your current MF set up, what are your totel life/resist stats like and how high of a map tier can it run?
"
GiMiK06 wrote:
With your current MF set up, what are your totel life/resist stats like and how high of a map tier can it run?

I cant tell you, bricket the gear of the character. sold the 6l greeds and so on :P

i ran up to T13 with capped resists and paperthin armour

HI,SIR

I want play this build in PHC,but this build life is low

If the PHC is safe?

sorry,i am chinese my english is bad
"
sanaemi wrote:
HI,SIR

If the PHC is safe?

not really, 185% life on the tree on my build, even more if you skill more defensively. you can also get up to 7% life per jewel.

ive sern several player in this thread playing this build successfully on HC in the 90s

Last edited by Milkyslice on Mar 31, 2016, 11:14:47 PM
"
Milkyslice wrote:
"
sanaemi wrote:
HI,SIR

If the PHC is safe?

not really, 185% life on the tree on my build, even more if you skill more defensively. you can also get up to 7% life per jewel.

ive sern several player in this thread playing this build successfully on HC in the 90s

OK,thanks sir
I decided to try your build

Vaaling!
Last edited by Irongunner on Apr 1, 2016, 2:59:24 AM
"
sanaemi wrote:
"
Milkyslice wrote:
"
sanaemi wrote:
HI,SIR

If the PHC is safe?

OK,thanks sir
I decided to try your build

I have been playing this in HC and enjoying it, this is my sort of safe character I just do stuff on and farm a bit of currency. I have left it with pretty shit gear and invest in other things during this league.

I modified the tree a little (at 83, 5k life, 380es, way over resistance cap, tri curse, in dirt cheap gear) (i really need a daresso estoc replacement though because needing that much dex is holding me back):
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDAAN1BAcEswthDF8QzBJpFCAWCxZvFxwXLxeMGGoaPhynHRQfAiSqKS4rtjWSNsU26TpYOuE8BTwtPV89_EyzTeNQR1JTU6VVxlXWVkhYB1hjWHdY5VorXwRfP2TnZlRmnmebaPJqHmo7cXlyD3gve7N8uHzlffWCm4Nfg8yD24V7jEaMz49GkSuUb5eVl_SaO5uhna6f36IAo_KmV6cIrj6vbLc-wxPEWMT2xq7G2M9n0B_YJNi92t3hc-Nq5FHsOO8O73zv6_Af8i_yRfZI-JP60v4K_o8=

The main 2 differences is i dropped elemental equilibrium (the build has pretty dam solid dps without it and this free'ed up more points for life.)
note: your going to want ee if your boss farming high tier content but up to atleast tier 10 maps I have not needed it in any way at all.

I stuck some of the free points into resistances (so my gear can have more life) , life and armour.
I have also been running enfeeble, temp chains, ele weakness aura's , because in HC i feel enfeeble is worth it (and a chaos golem). In hc I would probably recommend a belly of the beast it will increase your health pool quite a bit over carcass though getting the right colours on it will probably be a real pain in the ass.

I have only been doing lower tier maps on this guy in hc and basically nothing can touch you, I also have the same build on SC that i use for testing and it really has little to no issues with pretty much any map the dps is great once you get a carcass 5l you basically just drop 1 totem on every pack and keep running.
In sc, my guy has a catalyst but didn't have the gems levelled so ive been doing tier 8+ maps without even level 20 RF or spell totem yet.

NOTE: I am not a expert at builds , the above has just been my experience playing it in hc as my currency farmer.

---

Milky how good\bad is fire damage \ burning damage for this build? there is a lot of nodes pretty close to where my tree is (heart of flame) & (breath of flames) do you think either of these would be worth the investment? Also , does player health effect totem health or just totem level? if player health gives the totem more health then thats another safe and good investment in HC.
Whatever army I have, I'll lead against them...
...until I've won or I'm dead.
• Level 38 VS The World • https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1929461
• Crafting Service • https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2451155
Last edited by colwyn on Apr 1, 2016, 8:18:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info