(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
Could you do a brief explanation of the path to follow to optimize the levelling on the passive tree?

Have you already looked at the 3 phase leveling trees I listed? Or do you want an explanation to why I chose what I chose and why?
LightyGaming.com
"
Dtell91 wrote:
Thanks for the Axe Tree!!

LightyGaming.com
Lighty do you take any donations? :D

You have been so helpful and I want to thank you in some way!
"
Lighty wrote:
"
Could you do a brief explanation of the path to follow to optimize the levelling on the passive tree?

Have you already looked at the 3 phase leveling trees I listed? Or do you want an explanation to why I chose what I chose and why?

I apologize, I thought I read it all but I missed it. Sorry again and thanks for the great work.
"
tyvar1 wrote:

Added to the second reserved section at the bottom. Most people donate via twitch but might as-well put the link here too. Cheers mate.
LightyGaming.com
"
"
Lighty wrote:
"

I apologize, I thought I read it all but I missed it. Sorry again and thanks for the great work.

No need to apologize, always welcome questions and often people like you see things that i miss, thanks buddy!
LightyGaming.com
"
Lighty wrote:
"
tyvar1 wrote:

Added to the second reserved section at the bottom. Most people donate via twitch but might as-well put the link here too. Cheers mate.
awesome! :D

68108557S2690322A thank you once again!
Thx for ur input bro, GG build right here! Highly recommended!
IGN: PeaCocc - Talisman SC League
Tested out Vaal cyclone with LGOH Fortify and increased duration, do you think concentrated effects is a good replacement for increased duration? Or does increased duration works well with LGOH?
IGN: TeamForDead
SRS all day everyday!!!
Don't you dare nerf my spirits again :(
"
xmh911111 wrote:
Tested out Vaal cyclone with LGOH Fortify and increased duration, do you think concentrated effects is a good replacement for increased duration? Or does increased duration works well with LGOH?

i was thinking about alternatives to ID as well...
i feel like it's a second or so too long. any thoughts on a support gem i can replace duration for.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info