(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Would Vaal Pact be useful for this or do we need the life regen?
200k tooltip for Shaper?

Like 200k in hideout, or with flasks, or PoB with perfect conditions?

Right now I have 31k with hezmana's bloodlust in my hideout with lvl 19 0% quality gems and like 10 flat phys from rings and one 3 prop jewel. Seems light years away from 200k :)
"
200k tooltip for Shaper?

Like 200k in hideout, or with flasks, or PoB with perfect conditions?

Right now I have 31k with hezmana's bloodlust in my hideout with lvl 19 0% quality gems and like 10 flat phys from rings and one 3 prop jewel. Seems light years away from 200k :)

200 unflasked. You cant count on flasks for shaper unless you play Pathfinder.

31k is nowhere near enough.
Hello, how are you? I returned to PoE yesterday. First of all, thanks for your guide. It has helped me having a lot of fun with the game.

Could you check my character bbzinho? I need advice on equipments. I also have a full passive tree reset and a lot of currency.

How does the Jugg version compare to the slayer for ulab farming?
Out of all possible ascendencies which one is the bests one?? Thank you! im palying SSF
Hey Lighty,

Figured I'd ask you as the resident cyclone expert on how precisely cyclone works -- how the ticks/attacks are broken down. So all we know from the wiki is cyclone hits twice per spin, assuming an attack time of 0.25 (4 aps) -- when do those ticks hit exactly. Does it do 1 attack at 0 MS, then a second at 250 MS (that's logical but also odd because you'd assume cyclone spin #2 starts at 250 MS). Or does it work like - Cyclone 1: hit 1 at 0 ms, hit 2 at 125 MS, start of Cyclone 2: hit 1 at 250 MS, hit 2 at 375 MS, rinse and repeat.

I enjoy playing lots of cyclone based trigger/proc builds and knowing precisely how and when each cyclone attack or tick connects would help greatly -- so thought I'd ask you if you knew. Thanks in advance!
Hi Lighty :) how about new league? Any changes in build?
use "3.2 Basic Tree (Berserker)" but so fast lose HP after fight "Rite if Ruin" - take double frome rage!) - any tips for save health?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/bigssdl/screenshots/?appid=238960&sort=newestfirst&browsefilter=myfiles&view=imagewall
"
MP9 wrote:
Out of all possible ascendencies which one is the bests one?? Thank you! im palying SSF

Champion, juggernaut, slayer, berserker and raider all work well for SSF.

"
Freddydaking wrote:
How does the Jugg version compare to the slayer for ulab farming?

Nothing beats Jugg for Uber Lab.

"
Yatori90 wrote:
Hi Lighty :) how about new league? Any changes in build?

The main tree is exactly the same.

Depending on your ascendancy and the items you want to use, you may want to look at trying out different ascendancy passives.
Last edited by Samir316 on Jun 7, 2018, 3:42:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info