(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Do you think Uber Atziri is possible with this build?
"
DuFFzbar wrote:
Do you think Uber Atziri is possible with this build?

It would have to be tailored specifically for it meaning the passive tree would be vastly different but yes, with the right gear and patience. It would take very long id imagine. I will try it when i get lv94 on standard ( few days most likely ). It must be difficult that before because of the Enduring cry Immortal call nerfs.
LightyGaming.com
whats the main differences between the 3 weapon types? is there an end game weapon what makes one better than the others? or is it just whatever you find/prefer. not sure which tree to spec into since i dont know what weapons i will get later on
Last edited by willypop on Jul 23, 2015, 4:57:32 AM
Also I have been hearing rumors in chat that curse on hit has been nerfed on cyclone....is this true?
Last edited by Therian on Jul 23, 2015, 6:17:36 AM
"
willypop wrote:
whats the main differences between the 3 weapon types? is there an end game weapon what makes one better than the others? or is it just whatever you find/prefer. not sure which tree to spec into since i dont know what weapons i will get later on
i heard that Atziri Disfavour is the best wep in the game for us Cyclone users.Kaoms Primacy is very good axe for leveling and that's why I went with the axe path :D
"
willypop wrote:

Axes have 1 more weapon range than maces & swords. Swords are better if you have infinite budget due to them having better base's. Axes are the most common being you can jump from kaoms primacy to atziri disfavor with a nice flow, i use maces due to higher aoe and clear speed, (assuming you have a very high dpds mace). The difference isn't major overall so just roll with whatever weapon you like or have lined up.
LightyGaming.com
"
tyvar1 wrote:
"
willypop wrote:
i heard that Atziri Disfavour is the best wep in the game for us Cyclone users.Kaoms Primacy is very good axe for leveling and that's why I went with the axe path :D

Not including very high rolled rares disfavor is the best 2h weapon yes.
LightyGaming.com
"
Therian wrote:
Also I have been hearing rumors in chat that curse on hit has been nerfed on cyclone....is this true?

well you would never run curse on hit with cyclone its self, if used it would be linked with [ Vengeance + curse ] which is still completely fine.
LightyGaming.com
Thanks for the Axe Tree!!
Could you do a brief explanation of the path to follow to optimize the levelling on the passive tree?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info