(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Hi, thank you for this guide, i'm level 83 berserker and can do t15 atm following closely your build.

I was using POB and i have arround 240k and 7400 life toltip damage atm, but i wounder why you choose frenzy charge and about vitality void, should i get it? atm i dont feel much pressure because as i attack my leech works fine. Also, should i give berserking a go or get bloody surgeon? I think berserking attks faster so more leech and bloody surgeon only increased my dps so i was going for the first option.

Also, should i aim for Purity of Flesh or aim for damage nodes? I'm trying to get as much life as i can so im leaning to PoF.

Can you provide a tree of arround 91 or something for berserker so i have some ideas about next levels?

Also, i havent enchanted my equipment, what enchants do you advice? I was thinkin melee atack damage for gloves and cyclone attk speed for helmet.

Thank you very much for the guild, you helped me alot :)
Last edited by jmxpt1 on Sep 18, 2017, 10:11:52 AM
Just kill my first gardian (Pheonix) with this build. First time trying it, and i succeed with three deaths (remember, kill the little phoenix and run when he goes all sayan).

Was fun, the drop was crap.

Edit : it was rare corrupted map btw with ton of crit...
Last edited by Dudekroc on Sep 18, 2017, 5:07:58 PM
"
DeVolulker wrote:
Hi,

Why players input fortify to weapon ? I thing the better idea is to put to leap slam. And finaly we can change in weapon fortify on faster attack and another good gem.
Fortify 20% reduced physical damage, but not spell damage, right ?
P.s sorry for my English ;)

I can at least answer part of this. I put Fortify on my Cyclone instead of leap because otherwise I have to stop cycloning to turn fortify on. That means I'm not leaching as much which can be dangerous depending on what I'm doing. I also do it so that I don't have to constantly remember to leap to turn fortify back on since it's something I wouldn't want to forget. You can put whatever you want in your cyclone instead of fortify, it's a preference thing.
Ok.. twinned T14 bosses are still too op for my tinny 5k life ._.
Last edited by Yatori90 on Sep 19, 2017, 7:00:52 AM
Fortify in Cyclone is for two things:

- lazynes
and
- 100% up time without damage / defense lose

IF you stop spinning you can be stunned, shocked, freezed, etc. AND leap slaming every 5 seconds is simply a dps loss.

/edit: just did T16 TWINED Vaal Temple Map with 30-40% more AS, Damage and Movement Speed... just facetanked everything :D :D :D Never had so much fun with a char !
Last edited by OberstGruber on Sep 19, 2017, 2:19:31 PM
Im about to buy an Atziri's disfavor atm, but im a bit confused, should i go BM with Disfavor and just use Ruthless, maim and brutality? instead of the auras?
"
OberstGruber wrote:
Fortify in Cyclone is for two things:

- lazynes
and
- 100% up time without damage / defense lose

IF you stop spinning you can be stunned, shocked, freezed, etc. AND leap slaming every 5 seconds is simply a dps loss.

/edit: just did T16 TWINED Vaal Temple Map with 30-40% more AS, Damage and Movement Speed... just facetanked everything :D :D :D Never had so much fun with a char !

And what gem from setup you switched for fortify?

EDIT: nevermid :D just checked myself :D
Last edited by Yatori90 on Sep 19, 2017, 5:27:48 PM
Hi guys ,

I'm a lv84 cyclone Jugg and i love this .

I'm sitting at 30k dps on cyclone without buff and can go up to 45k dps with full buffs.

Appreciate if someone could advice me on my current gears .

1) which are the equip i should upgrade/change?
2) how to achieve higher DPS

"
vackus1992 wrote:
Hi guys ,

I'm a lv84 cyclone Jugg and i love this .

I'm sitting at 30k dps on cyclone without buff and can go up to 45k dps with full buffs.

Appreciate if someone could advice me on my current gears .

1) which are the equip i should upgrade/change?
2) how to achieve higher DPS

Look at my gear / skill gems / tree for a quick advice. Playing Jugg also.

I would look at your char, but it is set as privat :)
Is it viable to play Atziri's disfavor with Brutality etc setup with BM keystone?

Atm im running it with Hatred/HoA and added fire dmg on the Axe instead of brutality. Idk, id just rather be pure phys than the ele dmg tbh.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info