(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
Peterlerock wrote:
"
pro_zealot wrote:
Question about starforge build.

Better version of weapon will be 2h mirrored mace or not?

Trying to be funny? Of course this is better.
But it isn't any useful for "Starforge build" (surprise, surprise, it's neither a starforge nor a sword).

Though I wouldn't recommend wasting 2 Links for utility instead of damage (BM and ECoMS).

cyclone+increased area of effect+maim+melee phys + brutality + ruthless(this last one do not show on tooltip)
My curent links 64 tooltip dps in town. As slayer after first kill 117k dps seems ok.

Everything dies before they deal any damage.
"
Chaseroonie1 wrote:
I also only have .4% mana leech from one of my skill tree nodes, is this enough leech to not run out of mana?

Thanks for the help <3

More then enough. Just got one mana leech node and i never run out of mana.
Sorry if this is a dumb question but how do i know when I should switch out uniques for rares, short of a super, god-tier rare dropping? Like right now, I have carcass jack and belt of the deciever, but im feeling a little squishy in higher level maps. Should I swap them out for some rares with good hp? Is it worth the dps loss?
This build is extrem cheap to play. You can kill Guardian + Shaper with cheap uniques

- Devotos Helm
- Carnage Heart
- Belt of Deceiver
- Hezman (Weapon)
- Verusos Battlerym (Gloves)

If you switch Belt of Deceiver you will lose damage, because of Intimidate.
Just aim for full ele res. and +life on as many items as you can effort.

Then a second / third def. like armour, evasion rating, etc. and you're fine.
Is it a good idea to use Blind Support in Ancestral Warchief 4L? (instead of Concentrated Effect)

Edit: I guess it won't work if we take Resolute Technique/Unwavering Stance?
Last edited by tkensei on Sep 17, 2017, 2:13:34 PM
lol
Last edited by sorlix on Sep 17, 2017, 5:02:41 PM
I must say Im so happy with this build :D full berserker, lvl 89, 5,2k hp, 100k base dmg with up to 200k with all buffs within the battle, gear, gems and links:
Spoiler

and now I feel like unstoppable :D sometimes Im getting one-hit-shotted by one of Atziri clones. Now Im going for shaper and uber Atziri to check what Im able to deal with :D

I am playing with bloodmagic keystone and no aura/curse at the moment. Just looking on some suggestions on stepping this up to be as fast as possible and some things I may be missing. This will be my final build this league, already have a shaper/atziri farmer this is just to see how far I can push starforge cyclone with a end of the league budget.

Also thoughts on Red Nightmare added for endurance charge generation and best place to put it with limited resistances in the berserker path.
Last edited by Sedorian on Sep 17, 2017, 10:49:47 PM
Hi,

Why players input fortify to weapon ? I thing the better idea is to put to leap slam. And finaly we can change in weapon fortify on faster attack and another good gem.
Fortify 20% reduced physical damage, but not spell damage, right ?
P.s sorry for my English ;)
How does attack speed scale with cyclone? I know an earlier post said that it isn't as effective with cyclone already giving you 50% increased, but when I take the attack speed/increased damage nodes in Path of Building, it gives me more damage compared to the pure increased damage nodes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info