(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Had no idea my characters were private, should be good now
My gear is far from optimal, I'm playing 2 heups + bisco's for farming convenience, still can farm T16 without too much trouble

Also my starforge links are currently fucked, 1000+ fusings and counting
Last edited by Shuggananas on Sep 15, 2017, 5:39:34 AM
ty...just 1 k fuss? don't worry:)i have 3.146 fuss. so far on my starforge:( i know, really stupid rng!

last edit: 3.386 fuss. so far:(
Last edited by BeneTleilax on Sep 15, 2017, 1:40:27 PM
Question about starforge build.

Better version of weapon will be 2h mirrored mace or not?

Looking to get a tiny bit more advice about gems since I'm not completely sure where to go right now. I did get the blood magic in passives.

So far, I have:

Cyclone - Fortify - Maim - Phys Damage - Fire damage (no 6th link yet)
Vengeance - CoH - Enfeeble - Blind
Cwdt - Immortal Call - Molten Shell - ? (increased duration maybe since I lack endurance charges?)
Blood Rage - Increased Duration - ? - ?

I'm also using Warchief for giggles since I have the space while leveling up a few other gems

Since I don't have the chest armor that removes sockets I have some more room to mess around, not sure what to use though. Any advice?

How important is Ruthless? I've found that the whole short short long spin meta for it is absolutely obnoxious to try and play. It seems nice when it procs of course but I have no idea how important it is to run it in Cyclone? I've been leveling it just in case though.

This is the passive tree I'm currently working on (sorry, don't know how to do that short link) it's the basic slayer tree from the original post with a few points I've added. No idea if they're good though?: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.1/AAAABAQBAQSzBS0HdQmWCbsLYQxwDjwQ8BQgFHEV7BiRGjgaPhuqIVUhYCcvJ58ppTGeNZI5DjpSOuE7tjwFPC1AoESeRrdHfknVTeNQR1O7V1RZ814TXz9hUmMXZU1oWGhlaPJvJ3KpdO108Xaseu982X31gTqCB4Nfg8yE2YTvhVKFp4ZghrSHaonYirOK8I9gkFWQbJOol3maapstogClNaZXqSeplKyqrY2vbLKAtz65HbyfvTa-p8BmwKbBB8QVxFjE9sauypDPftNv137Xlti92WHZfNrB3D3kUelG6hjrCe8O707vfPAf8i_yRfJa82_z3fVh9kj3Mvjr_gr-jw==

Is that ok so far? Not sure what to do with those last 5 points, assuming I ever even get far enough to need them.

they were only two nodes away for each so the extra 30% elemental resist should ease up gear requirements a fair amount I would think. Also took the extra 15% life Constitution. Could easily remove them to get 8 points leftover instead of 5. Not sure though. Also tempted to grab versatility for the int/dex. It's a useful spot, although there's a dead node in between. Maybe Fortify nodes? Not sure what to do at all.

[edit] Also just found that jewel that lets you place nodes without links, any really good uses for that in this build?
Last edited by sutasafaia on Sep 16, 2017, 11:54:20 AM
Can anyone tell me what the gear setup for raider is? Is it similar or the same as marauder?
460+ pages, do you think its possible to update the main post to reflect all the current possible choices and methods to go with cyclone and get rid of 460 pages of clutter for all those newcomers to the cyclone club? Or is this not possible?
Very fun build, this is the first char that I have that can do maps up to tier 15. I am struggling against Guardians though and was only able to get the Minotaur guardian to about 70% health before dying

Here is my gear

My health is 5k and cyclone damage is 81k with no buffs. I'm trying to upgrade but I honestly have no idea which item I should upgrade first. I'm also thinking of replacing Brass Dome for Kaoms Heart but I'm not sure of how much of an upgrade that would be. Thanks

ign: Kajind
"
Very fun build, this is the first char that I have that can do maps up to tier 15. I am struggling against Guardians though and was only able to get the Minotaur guardian to about 70% health before dying

Here is my gear

Verified

Verified

Verified

Verified

Verified

Verified

Verified

Verified

Verified

My health is 5k and cyclone damage is 81k with no buffs. I'm trying to upgrade but I honestly have no idea which item I should upgrade first. I'm also thinking of replacing Brass Dome for Kaoms Heart but I'm not sure of how much of an upgrade that would be. Thanks

I see you have some elemental damage gear. You realize it isnt doing anything right?
"
pro_zealot wrote:
Question about starforge build.

Better version of weapon will be 2h mirrored mace or not?

Trying to be funny? Of course this is better.
But it isn't any useful for "Starforge build" (surprise, surprise, it's neither a starforge nor a sword).

Though I wouldn't recommend wasting 2 Links for utility instead of damage (BM and ECoMS).
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
This question may be answered somewhere else but I can't really find anything so sorry if it's repetitive, but I'm trying to find a setup where I get rid of Blood Magic.

My Cyclone setup as of right now is Cyclone - Melee Phys - Ruthless - Concentrated Effect - Maim - and either Added Fire or Damage on Full life (have been told both by different people).

Now my question is, what's a good setup of my auras/supports? I'm running CWDT/IC/Enfeeble/Inc Dur, Leap Slap/Blood Magic/Faster Attacks/Fortify, and my question is mostly about my aura setup.

When I was Blood Magic, I just did Hatred/Herald of Ash/Warlord's with Blasphemy/Enlighten and had 100% mana reserved, and now I'm not sure what to do with it since I need mana if I'm getting rid of Blood Magic. I also only have .4% mana leech from one of my skill tree nodes, is this enough leech to not run out of mana?

Thanks for the help <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info