(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

It works for starforge, starforge doesn't leave you a choice anyway, don't see why disfavor wouldn't work either
Hello, I read your guide and I wanted to change my marauder to this build,

right now I have this build

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/warcry16/characters?characterName=ZULULWARRIOR

In your video you are using bloodmagic but in your guide the passive tree doesn't ? So should I use it with my marauder or not?
I'm playing berserker, but have doubts about gems in classic cyclone setup. With classic gem setup and Hezmana's Bloodlust my dmg is pretty nice(150-200k with all buffs while fighting), but when I'm changing Added fire dmg for Fortify, I'm losing 70k dmg(best I spot was about 130k), but have better survivability. Can't decide :P
"
OberstGruber wrote:
"
vackus1992 wrote:
Hi guys ,

I'm a lv84 cyclone Jugg and i love this .

I'm sitting at 30k dps on cyclone without buff and can go up to 45k dps with full buffs.

Appreciate if someone could advice me on my current gears .

1) which are the equip i should upgrade/change?
2) how to achieve higher DPS

Look at my gear / skill gems / tree for a quick advice. Playing Jugg also.

I would look at your char, but it is set as privat :)

Hi oberst , i changed my privacy status :) .

Good day :)
For non-starforge/specialty items, what's the ideal gem set up for speedrunning maps? Right now I'm using ruthless + inc area + fortify + damage on full life, and I know ruthless and inc area are super good and I like using fortify on my cyclone, but is there a better choice instead of damage on full life? POB is giving me almost a 42k damage inc with melee physical support and 25k with added fire, but lighty's setup has added fire.
Trying to pick between two 4-links, could use some advice here please.

Either:

Vengeance + Curse on Hit + Enfeeble (maybe vulnerability?) + ? (I'm using blind here at the moment, but a 10% chance to blind on a 30% chance to vengeance is not much...any ideas for this 4th slot that might be better?)

Or

Blasphemy + Enfeeble (maybe vulnerability?) + ? + ? (No idea at all for these last two slots, can only have 1 curse)

Any ideas? I'm at a loss as to which is better. Should be noted that I'm using the blood magic keystone, so blasphemy would be eating ~18% of my life.
"
vackus1992 wrote:
"
OberstGruber wrote:
"
vackus1992 wrote:
Hi guys ,

I'm a lv84 cyclone Jugg and i love this .

I'm sitting at 30k dps on cyclone without buff and can go up to 45k dps with full buffs.

Appreciate if someone could advice me on my current gears .

1) which are the equip i should upgrade/change?
2) how to achieve higher DPS

Look at my gear / skill gems / tree for a quick advice. Playing Jugg also.

I would look at your char, but it is set as privat :)

Hi oberst , i changed my privacy status :) .

Good day :)

Strange thing you have here :)

You play with Herald of Ash and Starforge - you can't deal elemental damage. So this is useless.
Your skills / links are not good. Just look at my skill setting and copy it 1:1. If you dont own a 6l armor, then just play without conc. effect.
I would buy Verusos gloves and Belt of Deceiver if your res. are still max. Your gear / Tree is not the problem!
"
Shuggananas wrote:
It works for starforge, starforge doesn't leave you a choice anyway, don't see why disfavor wouldn't work either

Disfavour has ~100 less base damage, and it's more expensive.

If you really want brutality, Starforge > Disfavour.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Hi,

What is better for my class Berseker - my setup of course

a) 7912 armour and 5% chance to evade attack
or
b) 4945 armour nad 18% chance to evade attack

? point b) also give me one node free.

P.s sorry for my english, thx for help, suggestion generaly how much armour i shoud have ?

20% increased damage with bleeding = 20% increased damage with Ailments ?
bleed = ailments ?

I ask because is many nodes with increase damage when ailments on.

Help me !!! Thx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info