(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
radiostar01 wrote:
I'm thinking about jumping on the cyclone train and I'd like to know a few things.
1. I hear movement speed is important for cyclone. So kaom's roots are a no-go?
2. Starforge or disfavor?
3. How is it against uber Atziri and Chayula? My gladiator can handle shaper and guardians (though it takes a long time), but uber atziri kicks his ass, especially the split phase. Never tried Chayula.
4. My gladiator has been packing the following gear. Can I just use these directly for cyclone? Some of these cost me a fair bit. Rather not replace them if i can help it.
Spoiler

It's really not a boss killing build. I have a decent gear and killing Shaper took me ages. If farming bosses is what you're looking for, you should do some other build.
Before anything, I wanted to thank you for your detailed guide. You clearly know what you are doing. In all honesty, I have just started playing a few days ago. So, please forgive my lack of knowledge on these topics. I am level 31, and I have just gotten the Cyclone skill gem, and I have realized that it is a "green" skill gem, which requires a lot of Dex, and I can't use it. I checked your gear, and I didn't find the Cyclone skill gem in any of your equipment. Again, perhaps these things are obvious for experienced players, but to me this POE is a little bit overwhelming. Am I supposed to invest on Dexterity items or something like that? Is there a reason you are not using Cyclone on your skills? I thank you in advance for any help that you can provide.

Enjoy your weekend,
Paul
"
sammael1984 wrote:
I have realized that it is a "green" skill gem, which requires a lot of Dex, and I can't use it.

During early stages, you are supposed to wear +Dex items or take some of the +30 dex nodes in the skilltree. Or just continue using Sunder until you can use Cyclone.

In lategame, don't waste skillpoints on stat requirements, instead have a couple +50 Dex rolls on your gear, like on this item:
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Last edited by Peterlerock on Sep 15, 2017, 2:39:25 AM
Hi, I have a question: this setup works? Curse on Hit + Warlord's Mark + Vengeance + Enfeeble.

Jugg/blood magic here and i'm too lazy to cast enduring cry...

and later with starforge vs phyz. reflect? 25% from yugul. 20 from fortify and...? maybe Sibyl's Lament?
Last edited by BeneTleilax on Sep 15, 2017, 3:59:56 AM
"
BeneTleilax wrote:
Hi, I have a question: this setup works? Curse on Hit + Warlord's Mark + Vengeance + Enfeeble.

If you somehow are allowed to put 2 curses on monsters (I doubt you have the skilltree node, do you wear an amulet for this?), this will curse monsters when hit by vengeance.

However, I doubt this is a reliable way to generate endurance charges.

"
and later with starforge vs phyz. reflect? 25% from yugul. 20 from fortify and...? maybe Sibyl's Lament?

You cannot run phys reflect maps.
Against the occasional reflect rare, Immortal Call on CWDT should be enough.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
hmmn, indeed...I have to choose between Warlord's Mark or Enfeeble to run.

thanks for your answer!

Edit: Cwt + Immortal Call + Enfeeble at low lvl.
Last edited by BeneTleilax on Sep 15, 2017, 5:01:01 AM
Wouldn't recommend immortal call on juggernaut, wasting all those endu charges is a pain
And yeah phys reflect is just impossible esp as a starforge blood magic build, you explode instantly
yeah. so jugg. with starforge is no way...only for slayer works?
Huh ? Just reroll or dump phys reflect maps and you're good
I play starforge jugg and have no problem with maps as long as it's not phys reflect or massive -% ele resist
"
Shuggananas wrote:
Huh ? Just reroll or dump phys reflect maps and you're good
I play starforge jugg and have no problem with maps as long as it's not phys reflect or massive -% ele resist

ok. i can try... btw can you open your profile? ty.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info