(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Thanks for all the help :)
Last edited by sutasafaia on Sep 15, 2017, 2:19:02 PM
Anyone run Hall of Grandmasters with this build yet? How rippy is it?
"
Afghani84 wrote:
Anyone run Hall of Grandmasters with this build yet? How rippy is it?

No f***ing chance :)
Sorry for asking again, but no one answered me

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/memekang/characters

It feels odd.
I have great dps, but Im dying easily
I know my passive tree is changed from the guide, because I changed it a bit after struggling.
Before changing I had 6.4k hp and was still dying randomly.
What can I do? Should I ditch the BM keystone to get auras?

Help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Hello guys, i would rly appriciate if you halped me optimise my gem setup.
The idea is to create most optimal gem setup, so if im currently running bm node that doesnt mean i cannot respec, same with full phys or running added fire. I want to know your toughts about my item setup and what could i improve.
My eq:
Spoiler

And passives:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAASzBS0HdQmWCbsLYQ48E0wUIBRNFHEX4RiRGjghVSGQJDclvCb4JyAnLyz7MHc1kjkOOlI64TwFPC09_ECgRrdHfknVTeNOMlBHV1RYY1nzWf5eE18_X9BhIWFSZFJlTWWnaPJyqXTtdqx4enrve3R7jHzZggeDX4PMhNmE74VShmCHaooiirOMz5BVk6iXeaIAplenbaknqZSsqq2NrlCvbLc-vJ-9Nr6nvwjAZsCmwaPE9sauxtjPftNv2L3ZYdl82sHbT9w937_gw-DY4mHkUeoQ6hjrCe8O707vfPAf8kXzb_ZI9zL4X_jr_Ev-Cv6P?accountName=Cedvin&characterName=Wacksack

So first of all, should i stay with kaoms or go with redblade or rares with 25-30% ms?
Secondly im going to run heavy strike so i feel like empires grasp is mandatory so i wont have to chace bosses after knockback.
And, the most important: gem setup. The only one im sure is 4l cwdt ic ms id, any other setup is mystery to me. I want to run HS in atziri and Cyclone in belly, i would also love to have my brotem. Can you guys help me up with this?
I'm thinking about jumping on the cyclone train and I'd like to know a few things.
1. I hear movement speed is important for cyclone. So kaom's roots are a no-go?
2. Starforge or disfavor?
3. How is it against uber Atziri and Chayula? My gladiator can handle shaper and guardians (though it takes a long time), but uber atziri kicks his ass, especially the split phase. Never tried Chayula.
4. My gladiator has been packing the following gear. Can I just use these directly for cyclone? Some of these cost me a fair bit. Rather not replace them if i can help it.
Spoiler

Last edited by radiostar01 on Sep 14, 2017, 8:08:59 AM
"
radiostar01 wrote:

I'd say so, yes. Though you can get movespeed elsewhere, tree, Devoto's...
"

You choose.
"
4. My gladiator has been packing the following gear. Can I just use these directly for cyclone? Some of these cost me a fair bit. Rather not replace them if i can help it.
Spoiler

I'd want attackspeed gloves.
Flat phys damage like steel rings is not super important on 2h builds, but sure, you can use it when you already have it... though if steel rings, I'd want t1 flat phys on there, not some shitty mastercraft. ;)
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Last edited by Peterlerock on Sep 14, 2017, 8:34:11 AM
"
Peterlerock wrote:
"
radiostar01 wrote:

I'd say so, yes. Though you can get movespeed elsewhere, tree, Devoto's...
"

You choose.
"
Spoiler

I'd want attackspeed gloves.
Flat phys damage like steel rings is not super important on 2h builds, but sure, you can use it when you already have it... though if steel rings, I'd want t1 flat phys on there, not some shitty mastercraft. ;)

I took a look at OP's starforge video and that Xoph kill looked pretty slow. I also took a peek at your build and noticed your 2nd starforge with 6l heavy strike. Is cyclone not used to kill bosses? What has been your experience with end game?
"
radiostar01 wrote:
I also took a peek at your build and noticed your 2nd starforge with 6l heavy strike. Is cyclone not used to kill bosses? What has been your experience with end game?

My build is quite different from the OP.

I killed all 4 guardians with a 6L Cyclone on a 480 DpS rare Axe, before I purchased my 6L Starforge. It's possible because I have Vaal Pact and can stay in the Arena forever, but it's not really time efficient to do so. ;)

With 6L heavy strike single target setup, I kill them at least twice as fast. There's no melee skill with higher ST than Heavy Strike + 2x Weight of the Empire. (Edit: For this build, at least. Molten Strike is probably better when you can scale the projectile damage and number)
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Last edited by Peterlerock on Sep 14, 2017, 10:10:56 AM
"
Peterlerock wrote:

My build is quite different from the OP.

I killed all 4 guardians with a 6L Cyclone on a 480 DpS rare Axe, before I purchased my 6L Starforge. It's possible because I have Vaal Pact and can stay in the Arena forever, but it's not really time efficient to do so. ;)

With 6L heavy strike single target setup, I kill them at least twice as fast. There's no melee skill with higher ST than Heavy Strike + 2x Weight of the Empire. (Edit: For this build, at least. Molten Strike is probably better when you can scale the projectile damage and number)

Well okay then. Thanks for your replies.
Yeah a Brutus Lead Sprinkler build has absolutely ridiculous single target. Even with the change I suspect they can still kill guardians in about 10 seconds.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info